1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Which Class could you spend all day in?

Discussion in 'Academic Discussions' started by Jeff The Killer, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Undine

Undine Water Spirit Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    390 coins
    English for me <3 how do I loved to brag to the mindless masses in my classroom
  2. PersonSP

PersonSP Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic

Play Coins:
    1,859 coins
    Free project hours at Art class! Unlimited resources and no one telling you to do other stuff. I did quit Art class though, mainly because I loathe Art History class. So much boredom in just one hour. Besides, I have collected a massive amount of art supplies at home. I only need more oil paint and some more high quality paper/canvas and I'm all set.
  3. Skittyskull

Skittyskull Pokemon Trainer Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    14 coins
    Definately My Criminal Justice class, it is perfect. My instructors are excellent and actually teach us things that are neccesary for our future instead if wasting our time with stuff we don't need. They also have the best stories to tell us from their careers. One instructor was a conservation officer while the other was in ATF. Not only are the instructors great but the lessons and activities are 99 percent of the time exciting. We usually go outside and watch cool demonstrations, for example, yesterday conservation police officers came in with their dogs and demonstrated what they do. The forensics is my favorite paet though, we have three hog heads outside the school. One is simpily laying on the ground, one was put into a plastic container that isn't air tight, and the last was buried into the ground. They all looked so gross but cool when we checked on them.
  4. Frisk

Frisk Keyblade Wielders Banned User

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    If i where to spend a whole day in any of my classes, it would have to be my gateway to technology class, because half of the time we dont even do any work in there, and when we do actually get assigned work, the assignment isnt longer than 10 minutes. And everyone is usually on unblocked games all class period anyway so why not be in there? :p
  5. cloudmario666

cloudmario666 honest as abe lincoln Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    160 coins
    None because schools for dumb people
  6. PersonSP

Play Coins:
    1,859 coins
    ...trolling or serious?
  7. Dark Link

Dark Link The Dark side of Link Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    16 coins
    Hmmm I'm not sure.I guess I would choose Science Class since you learn cool stuff on how science stuff works.The bonus is getting to do experiments like seeing what Dry Ice does to a watermelon.No we never tried dry ice with a watermelon but we just watched a video to make it safer.But in the end the dry ice was cool and fun so I could be in Science Class all day.
  8. Chronal

Chronal Pro Dualies Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    269 coins
    I could spend all day in my school's robotics programming class. I don't know if it should technically count, but we spend a lot of time studying so I'm giving it the pass. It helps that it's completely student taught, and the student who teaches it is also my best friend. He's a really chill dude and has been studying the various programming languages we use for years. This combines with our already close friendship from other classes makes the whole experience even better.

Picking an actual class, I would say International Relations. I love learning our country's policies in the world.
  9. cloudmario666

cloudmario666 honest as abe lincoln Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    160 coins
    No joke
  10. PersonSP

Play Coins:
    1,859 coins
    Well then.

I disagree with you. Very strongly. School does not make you smarter, in general, but it does help you develop some sense of social values, as well as helping you get some base knowledge of the world. Ignoring that opportunity is for dumb people. Now study up.
    Kitsune_Sakura64 likes this.
  11. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    245 coins
    I resent that. I graduated from a school. And my certificate sure as hell doesn't say "Thanks for being dumb~!" on it.
  12. ToastPainter_3

ToastPainter_3 GSG-9 Counter-Terrorism Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    96 coins
    Well being that I just got CPR/First Aid certified several days ago... not sure if that counts as a class. But I gotta say, medicine is great to go into and is a lot of fun. Considering the fact that I'm gonna be a 68w, I'm doing my best to get in as much medical knowledge as possible before I enlist. :p
  13. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    139 coins
    Sociology.
    Always interesting to talk about society, and we always end up goin off topic and start discussing international affairs...
  14. Alajú

Alajú NintenPedia Member Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    None.. I haven't really had any classes that I've been super interested in. I get tired easily too, which probably helps. :p
  15. Aura_Knight394

Aura_Knight394 Captain of the S.S. Clark Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    78 coins
    Web Page Design class. The class is something I actually enjoy.