Which game's demo convinced you to buy the original game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I have played demos of a LOT of 3DS games, but when I played the demo of Bravely Default, oh gosh, I got so addicted to that. I really love final fantasy games, And this is very similar to that. The length is also a really good factor, As the DEMO itself will last you FOUR and a half hours, That's right. That's pretty lengthy for a demo.

Fire Emblem Awakening! Its demo wasn't that long, but it was enough to get me interested in buying it. I didn't get bored for a second, :love:

Reactions: BrianXcalibur and 532
That's true :) I played the demo for Fire Emblem Awakening, and I will get it after my top 3 games: Pokemon X, Zelda OoT and Bravely Default. Then Fire Emblem Awakening

I can't think of any for 3DS off hand, but there were a few WiiWare games I bought after playing demos. The one that sticks out most might be Gnomz, a fantastic multiplayer game. I highly recommend it if you game with friends!

http://www.gnomzthegame.com/

well for me i downloaded the demo version of resident evil revelation.. and 2 days past i buy it..:D

The Fire Emblem: Awakening demo was really convincing for me. Similarly, the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney -- Dual Destinies has got me convinced that I should get the game

Reactions: Kaynil
Fire Emblem: Awakening's demo made me REALLY want it, otherwise I probably would have skipped over it. Bravely Default demo is making me buy it in like, a week.

I haven't downloaded Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney's demo yet, since it seems like a ton of reading. Should I get the demo?
And yes, Resident Evil Revelations was also pretty good, but i'm not getting it anytime soon :(
Oh well, there should be a demo of Pokemon X since I really want to try it out.

I haven't downloaded Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney's demo yet, since it seems like a ton of reading. Should I get the demo?
And yes, Resident Evil Revelations was also pretty good, but i'm not getting it anytime soon :(
Oh well, there should be a demo of Pokemon X since I really want to try it out.
Pokemon X demo isn't exactly needed given everyone kinda knows how it goes. With that said, if you absolutely want a demo, there were some demos at some Gaming Conventions that you can look up on YouTube.

As for the Phoenix Wright demo, I'd definitely recommend it since it's free and shows how the new game looks. Keep in mind that this hardly shows the awesomeness of the full version (yeah, I saw some spoilers lol)

Okay. I agree about the Pokemon X demo. But I want the demo just to play for a while, considering that it's going to be a while before i get the full game. And thanks, I will download the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney demo to try out. Who knows, I might be convinced by the demo like I was by the Demo of bravely default.

Oh, I loved the demo of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and I got the full version, I mostly wanted it because I'm a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon, and the main series but if I hadn't played the demo I wouldn't have bought it.

Oh, I loved the demo of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and I got the full version, I mostly wanted it because I'm a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon, and the main series but if I hadn't played the demo I wouldn't have bought it.
You are a fan of it? Hmm. I played the demo and my sister got the full gaeme. It is quite boring, if you ask me. I want to get Pokemon X though.

i played mario and luigi dream team demo. and after 2-3 weeks i got on cyber monday for 20$. but i also got it because i realy like the mario and luigi series. not sure if this counts as a thing that made me buy it from demo.

i played mario and luigi dream team demo. and after 2-3 weeks i got on cyber monday for 20$. but i also got it because i realy like the mario and luigi series. not sure if this counts as a thing that made me buy it from demo.
It does count as it. And you are right I really liked the game. If I had found the game for 20$, I would have bought it.

It does count as it. And you are right I really liked the game. If I had found the game for 20$, I would have bought it.

it was on cyber monday the only reason i found out about it being so cheap is because i get news emails from every coutry that nintendo sends them. america canada eu japan autralia. i think there are a few more but any way it is nice to know .

it was on cyber monday the only reason i found out about it being so cheap is because i get news emails from every coutry that nintendo sends them. america canada eu japan autralia. i think there are a few more but any way it is nice to know .
Nice. I don't get emails that often, or maybe I dont check at all. :giggle:

I played the demo from Virtue's Last Reward, and I liked it a lot, so I played the first game in the series, 9 doors 9 persons 9 hours, and I loved it sooo much and now I have Virtue 's Last Reward! :) The Fire Emblem : Awakening was great too, but I knew I would buy it before the demo :p

Many games are in my 'buy if you see them cheap enough' option because of their DEMOS.
Dual destinies was to have my support even before trying the demo but the demo definitely vanished any second thoughts I could have developed to fork such a big amount of money.

The first demo I bought in heart beat its full version was Mutant Mudds. That game is great I haven't regret the digital purchase.

Mutant Mudds was my first eShop purchase! Like you said, great game. I still need to check out the Wii U version one of these days.

Same with you bro @AliHammad !:D
Bravely Deafult really makes me drool over the game, but I'm gonna be patient hoping to get a CE for it :oops:

Fire Emblem did made me wanna buy it too, I'll probably grab it after saving some money :D

Back