Which game's demo convinced you to buy the original game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
Same with you bro @AliHammad !:D
Bravely Deafult really makes me drool over the game, but I'm gonna be patient hoping to get a CE for it :oops:

Fire Emblem did made me wanna buy it too, I'll probably grab it after saving some money :D
Yup same here :D I also have Fire Emblem Awakening on my to buy list, but after Bravely Default :)

One demo was sonic lost world. I played it like every day. I got the game and was loving it! I could not stop playing sonic lost world. Some parts were very hard so I gave up. I have not even finished the game because it is too hard. I reccomend that any sonic fan get sonic lost world.

lol, Smash Bros 3DS demo really convinced me to buy the real game. You can play this demo for hours and not get bored lol. Even though it has 5 characters and 1 stage it's still cool. I really liked the demo. It is sooo fun to play with friends. This lead me to buying my first Smash bros game and my favorite game, super smash bros for nintendo 3DS! :D Overall this demo is really fun and i like it.

Resident evil revelations. I thought it was going to be like how resident evil is now with action whitch is not fun. But I was wrong it was a real resident evil game with horror survival plus your on a boat

Back