Which is your favorite? Mario, Luigi, Wario, or Walaweege and why?

• Thread starter Epiccowboy951
  • Start date

Which Bro Combo is your Favorite

• Wario and Walaweege

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love and worship Waluigi. He is a great man and I hope that one day I can become half as great as he is. He's tall, handsome, and has a stunning smile. He is the most perfect man in the world.
Actually, Waluigi is just a giant meme, but I love giant memes and Waluigi is the greatest giant meme.

I like Luigi better because he's the only one who isn't a Rascal.Wario and Waluigi like to mess everything up and steal.and Mario is mean to his brother.for example: at the end of one of the mario tennis games,if you won as luigi,mario would kick luigi's shoe,causing him to be a little embarssed

Luigi has got to be the upmost greatest character in all the mario games in my opinion he has not only saved mario in my favorite game of all time (Luigi's mansion) but he has more character then mario and peach combined! There should be more games where Luigi is the main character not mario just luigi! So this is all I have to say "i'm-a Luigi! Number one! " Luigi is the best and will always be number one! Viva Luigi!M+20

I love Luigi because he was such an undermined character Until mansion. I liked him since his first game

Reactions: MindzEye
I like Mario and I think he is very cool. He has been one of my first games when I was younger and I cant believe the red-hatted and cheerie plumber turns 30 which makes me pretty amazed and astonished on how many years went by from the NES generation. This means Mario has been stopping on koopa troopas and goombas in search to rescue the princess for over 30 years. I think Mario is awesome and deserves to proudly be nintendo's 1# mascot.

I like Luigi better because he's the only one who isn't a Rascal.Wario and Waluigi like to mess everything up and steal.and Mario is mean to his brother.for example: at the end of one of the mario tennis games,if you won as luigi,mario would kick luigi's shoe,causing him to be a little embarssed
noooooo not a little embarassed!

I say lunging because he looks a whole lot cooler then Mario. Wacko is mean and greedy with a bad personality. Also I like him because one of the games I have of his( punitive and the ghostly mansion) was super fun and entertaining. They may be in compition a lot but photo would surly win if he gained a little bit more confidence. He isn't stuck up and is very fun to play with. That is who I think is better.

In my opinion, luigi is AMAZING because his moustache is just bae. It's that good, no seriously. I actually like Luigi because he's so underrated. Have you noticed that Mario always steals the spotlight from his poor brother? EXACTLY. I don't like selfish people, you know?

Mario \o/ Nothing beats the original :p

I also like red better than green. I can't think of any other reasons. :d I like Peach better than Daisy too, so that's another reason. Also! I like Mario better because he's the main character in most games. It creates this connection where I link everything to Mario rather than Luigi. :3

Reactions: 3dsatackman
My favorite is Luigi because he actually feels like a character unlike Mario, and his cowardliness always felt endearing to me, and also when playing Luigi's Mansion beating the game felt more satisfying knowing that it wasn't a brave, and courageous hero who saved the day, no it was coward who was able conquer his cowardliness in order to save his brother.

I kinda like how waluigi is... not in almost any games except party games lol. But I like luigi's humbleness and Mario's Heroness but I do not like how in some games mario is downright mean to luigi.

Back