Which language do you learn?

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
French is better now imo
Better as in you speak it better, or you think it's the better language, or both? xD

Both

Figures. It's the language of love. :p

I'd go with whichever language is most used in/near where you live; or one of the 'primary' languages of the world if you're going to be moving around a lot. Last I heard, there's 5 primary languages, and those are English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and... I'm not sure what the other one was. It's been a couple years though, so might need some new research!

Generally, Spanish gets the most use of the languages you listed.

I have studied english several years of my life because it's one of the most used... well, actually because I was told to learn it, but I'm thankful for that right now because you can communicate with a big part of the world using english. Btw, I'm a Spanish native speaker.

And if I were you, I'd pick Spanish.

I honestly have not done any languages. I say spanish. French is a pretty awesome language, but honestly, I feel like spanish will have a lot more use because spanish is used here more. Not only that, but I think that Spanish is a bit easier to learn than French. Of course, that is all just an opinion.

I know English and hindi but the language i really want to learn is -
images

I think I've known Indonesian language and Hokkian (one of Chinese dialects), because these two are the languages that I used at home. Besides of that, I also studied English and Mandarin language, and I also wished that someday I would study Japanese as well.

[Necro-ed]
Japanese! I didn't take a proper class but I choose Japanese as my 3rd languages.

I just wanna read novels without having to wait ages for it.

In school I have to learn French and Spanish. I'm not really interested in French but I'm looking forward to Spanish. Though I wish we could learn about Japanese and the Japan cloture I really want to know what there saying in amine and manga. I also want to learn German so I can pull of the ascent.

I only learn Latin
Im thinking about maybe doing something like Archeology so it might be useful.
And alot of other language originated from latin so there are a few connections,some languages even have words that are the same as Latin.
Id also love to learn ancient greek.

In school I have to learn French and Spanish. I'm not really interested in French but I'm looking forward to Spanish. Though I wish we could learn about Japanese and the Japan cloture I really want to know what there saying in amine and manga. I also want to learn German so I can pull of the ascent.
You want to fake a german accent?Thats easy.Mispronounce everything,twist the grammar and mix german words between it

I only know English and Korean. What you expected me to add more? Well I'm Korean so I must know how to speak Korean and English because I live in America and I don't think they speak Korean. If they do then my life has been a whole lie. South Korea not North!!!!!!!!!!

I only know English and Korean. What you expected me to add more? Well I'm Korean so I must know how to speak Korean and English because I live in America and I don't think they speak Korean. If they do then my life has been a whole lie. South Korea not North!!!!!!!!!!
I was a fan of "legendary moonlight sculptor" do you know it?

I was a fan of "legendary moonlight sculptor" do you know it?
I know almost nothing about my culture sadly ;~;

North or South? (Just kidding!!) Korean seems overly hard to me, and I'm learning Mandarin. Is it hard to learn?

For awhile I learned some spanish in highschool. (I don't remember a lot of it now.) But I'm about to learn so Russian, I don't know if I'll be able to but it seems like a really interesting.

I am taking Arabic and Chinese.

I'm learning german and French. French because the school forces us and german because I like the pronunciation and simplicity of it.

I'm learning german and French. French because the school forces us and german because I like the pronunciation and simplicity of it.
The simplicity...of German?! What is your native language? Have you even tried the German grammar yet?

I guess simplicity wasn't the right word. I was more touching on it similarities to English and the way its more logical in how its composed.

Reactions: PersonSP
Back