Which MH game do you think is the best?

• Thread starter Tiki
  • Start date
Tiki

Tiki

Luka Shipper
Towns Folk
Mine IMO is MHtri I think for the Wii I enjoyed it a lot but then they took the servers down.....

To me the first time I ever liked the Monster Hunter series is when the monster Hunter 4 Ultimate came out . I know that there was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but when I tried it it was very confusing as when it came to the controls . I just simply did not understand it . But when the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo came out . It just simplified everything in my opinion and everything was just smooth and so I would say that this game is my so far favorite in the series ( 4 ) :D

To me the first time I ever liked the Monster Hunter series is when the monster Hunter 4 Ultimate came out . I know that there was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but when I tried it it was very confusing as when it came to the controls . I just simply did not understand it . But when the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo came out . It just simplified everything in my opinion and everything was just smooth and so I would say that this game is my so far favorite in the series ( 4 ) :D
Jack are u following my new threads? lol you hav replied 2 3 so far:rolleyes::thumbsup:

Jack are u following my new threads? lol you hav replied 2 3 so far:rolleyes::thumbsup:
It just happened that I just see them all bunched up together while looking at the new posts :sneaky: I will reply to the rest tomorrow :D

It just happened that I just see them all bunched up together while looking at the new posts :sneaky: I will reply to the rest tomorrow :D
lol ok you have fun wiith that:hilarious:

I'm kinda on the fence... I wanna say 3U simply for the fact that it was a better challenge, but 4U has better monsters and Insect Glaive lmao. Gonna go with 4U only cause it has online for the 3DS, though xD

MH4U right now is my favorite, i got into the series at 3u and i absolutely loved it. 4u came out and i cant stop playing it right now!

I've only played MH3U, and MH4U (Though my brother has played a earlier one), and we both agree MH4U is our fav game on the 3DS. It's online is amazing, and the Elders are tons of fun, so, I go with this. Also, why no poll vote?

It has the exact same controls as MH3U, lol. Only the bow controls changed by like barely, xD. I don't know what you're talking about.

Similarly to those above me, MH4U is my favorite so far. I've played about 60+ hours of 3U and about 2+ hours of Freedom Unite's demo, but 4U has been the one to hold my interest longest. I've clocked in about 110+ hours on it so far, and look forward to another 100. :cat: As for reasons, its environments are as creative as Freedom Unite, its controls and combos, as well as AI are similar to 3U. The best of both worlds!

i'd go with mh4u for 3 reasons:
  1. there is an actual story that made me want to do the main quests to see what would happen next
  2. since nobody in my neighborhood has the game, i can still play with friends in the online multiplayer
  3. it has the insect glaive :D

I like both 4U and 3U, but overall I like 3U a bit better because I enjoy the monsters more in that game, and it had all three fanged beasts, which I love, and Gigginox instead of Khezu.

Wait a sec, you said you could play mhtri online? wow i didnt know that! so i started my journey as a monster hunter on my wii system, i can recall really nice and glorious moments playing but then mh3u hit nintendo3ds and wii u, i got the handheld system so i picked the new game up. It was better than that of the wii, new weapons, new armor sets and even new monsters. that was amazing. i finally got mh4u a month ago and to me it is by far the best mh game ever, the speed of the game, the new movements, new armor sets, new monsters, guess what..... the best one is mh4u

Wait a sec, you said you could play mhtri online? wow i didnt know that! so i started my journey as a monster hunter on my wii system, i can recall really nice and glorious moments playing but then mh3u hit nintendo3ds and wii u, i got the handheld system so i picked the new game up. It was better than that of the wii, new weapons, new armor sets and even new monsters. that was amazing. i finally got mh4u a month ago and to me it is by far the best mh game ever, the speed of the game, the new movements, new armor sets, new monsters, guess what..... the best one is mh4u
You could, MHTri online was shut down a couple of years ago, though.

Monster hunter for ps2. This is one of the greatest games i have ever playd (and ive played ALOT of them!). i do not understand why ppl think that the Graphics arent good, b/c they are realy GOOD. The controls take a little while to get use to, many complain about the camera set up (you move the cammra w/ the D-pad, and it can be reset behind the character w/ the L1 button) i do not find it hard to use or bothersome at all. There are a few draw backs, such as invisibe walls,and lack of a numorus amont of weapon selection(dont get me wrong im guessn there is 100+ weapons to choose from, but id like more) i hope ytou will check this game out if you get the chance. if you do get this game and you get on look up my character ( lane ). OH....this game is hard, realy hard.
(Sorry for terrible grammar, I was cooking some home made pizza that were in the oven and my cat was messing with my leg. ;-;)

I've played mh3u and mh4u. Both of which are for 3ds, mind you. However, I'd say mh4u is the superior game. It has online multiplayer, a real story, the guildmarm <3 and all those dlc costumes. Sure, I may not have reached the point where I can GET said costumes ;-;, but they provide me with a better goal to reach towards them simply reaching high ranks just because. But the biggest reason? Poogies. Pet poogies. *drops mic*

I've played mh3u and mh4u. Both of which are for 3ds, mind you. However, I'd say mh4u is the superior game. It has online multiplayer, a real story, the guildmarm <3 and all those dlc costumes. Sure, I may not have reached the point where I can GET said costumes ;-;, but they provide me with a better goal to reach towards them simply reaching high ranks just because. But the biggest reason? Poogies. Pet poogies. *drops mic*
You do realize that there's a Poogie in EVERY MH game, right? xD

but are there pet poogies?!?!?!

...but are there afro poogies that let palicos ride them?

Back