Which Mii Fighter do you think is best? Gunner, Brawler, Swordsman.

• Thread starter Aura_Sphere
  • Start date
Aura_Sphere

Aura_Sphere

The SSB4 and PKMN playa
Towns Folk
I really like using the swordsman Mii. The Gunner is probably my least favorite.

You mean regarding style, general moveset, or just an appearance thing? "Best" is such a loose word, I refuse to use it in this comment.

I've played all of them, using different miis in different height/weight classes and different accessories equiped. Though I use
the swordsmii more, the gunmii has its charms. (Kinda wish they all had some more moves tho.)
I personally think the fightmii has the craziest-looking moves available to it, but it can stand more a chance than the other
two: at least in the tierlist.

(Believe it or not, the blank gunmii has been viewed by fans as waifu material. "Waifu" is also such a word I refuse to use outside of references.)

Reactions: Shin and sonicguy123
Of the three, I prefer the Mii Gunner as my favorite. I like its moveset and the variety of specials that it has. The Smash attacks, aerials are really good in my opinion. While it's not like I don't like the others, but Brawler and Swordsman Mii doesn't have a good combination of recovery options, well at least I think so :p

Reactions: sonicguy123
I say brawler because I like the combos that that character can do. I say that my least favorite is the gunner because he/she sucks and when u get up close and he can't charge or whatever he is useless and he will lose no matter what. I also like the swordsman because he is amazing. That's what I think about all the Mii info.

I don't really play any of the miis because I'm not a fan of them being in smash, plus I couldn't really get any results after the total 2 matches I played as them.. However according to the tier list its looking like Mii Brawler is the best of the 3, atleast the one with most potential and combos etc.

I personally like playing Mii Gunner the most, because projectiles and explosions although there's very little combo potential with it.

I would side with swordMii. I can pull so pretty good combos with him.

The brawler has my vote. Not only does it has the best choice for clothes it also both the fastest and strongest of the mii types. To me it feels the most different. What I mean is that its moves are just copys of other characters. And you can make a Ryu 2.

My vote is defiantly my Mii Samus Gunner. I made it so he has the missile launch side+B, the arm rocket up+b and the Down+b projectile reflector. Also the standard charge blast B. He is really good, and when i play as him I almost never loose. I am great at gunner even at close range. Most people just spam their charge B move, even when the enemy is close. I charge it up, save it for the right moment, and when the enemy is close, I side+A them, and then release my B move. Then I launch a missile, and then i go into close combat. Most people say gunners suck at close combat, but they just don't know how to use them well, but I do. That's my vote!
traje-samus-smash-bros.jpg

depends on the type of fighter u are im an adaptable fighter so i go for all

In terms of moveset, Mii Brawler is my least favorite. That would be a tie between Swordfighter and Gunner. Aside from having good specials, they can be suited for different needs. Counters, reflectors, projectiles, and good recovery specials are what I like most, especially in Smash Run where you have enemies that may need more than "a good punch". In style, they all win. Funny thing is, one of my Mii Brawlers is my best character.

I really like using the swordsman Mii. The Gunner is probably my least favorite.
it just depends on your kind of playstlye, if you like range then be a gunner, if your aggressive than be a brawler, and if your a fan of zelda then your a swordfighter.

U got that right.

Mii brawler is my favorite to use. The variety of attacks u can set on it are awesome. I usually use Helicopter kick, it's even better after slamming your foes into the ground after head butting them downwards like a boulder. Flurry kick is my favorite side b attack and the one I use most. Of course just kicking someone after running at them is fun to.
My least favorite is Mii Swordsman. I feel as thought its attacks are to similar to the other sword wielders in the game. I also find it hard to control at times and extremely hard to use.
Mii gunner I find useful for when I wanna play as a fighter with range which isn't often.

Thanks for replying.:)

me i prefer the swordsman in super smash bros because you can give the ability to your mii to counters enemies attacks

Mii Brawler has always been my favorite as the small version is really fast and Helicopter Kick/Piston Punch up specials kill fairly early. I'd say Mii Gunner has the most potential because of a mass number of ranged attacks however they are normally slower. I think Swordfighter is either slightly better or worse than Mii Brawler leaving Gunner as my least favorite.

Each fighting type is really good imo, but I'd have to go with fighter. Probably has the most combo potential out of all three, and I've seen some solid Mii Fighter mains out there!

I think that the brawler has the best stats overall. The other two Mii Fighters are pretty cool, though, but I think the brawler has the best stats and attack damage, though I don't really see Mii Fighter mains very often, so I can't really speak for this subject. I also almost never use my Mii Fighter, so yeah. Probably shouldn't listen to this opinion of mine, or any of my opinions, in fact. That works too! \o/

I really like gunner, due to his sets and stuff, but so is sword fighter and brawler, i also never use mii fighters so i cant really say who my favorite is, but in my opinion every fighter is good, it just depends on personal preferance.
Buuuuut gunner and/or brawler is my favorite out of the 3.

I like gunner the best.
My play style isn't upclose I like characters that are fast or use long ranged attacks
This is just my personal play style.

Back