Which monster hunter game should I buy?

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
I'll give you that one, but I still feel like it plays better on a console.
Yeah, it does play better on consoles, lol. I took a look on my wii u and it looked and played way better on the wii u than it did on the 3ds. I wished they could make monster hunter on the wii u also, that would have been nice

Since we are getting a bit off-topic, Monster Hunter games look far better on a computer, so, what I want is for the Season and Frontier G series to get international releases too! You can leave the regular Frontier one and the older games, just start making localizations for the series starting with Frontier G8! I played the Japanese version, but there is only so much you can do to fake your region!:cry: I would really love to be able to battle the two largest monsters there are and probably will ever be in the entire series, the Raviente and Violent Raviente! The only two monsters that can match up to Amatsumagatsuchi in coolness! Just look at them!
latest

latest

latest

latest

Since we are getting a bit off-topic, Monster Hunter games look far better on a computer, so, what I want is for the Season and Frontier G series to get international releases too! You can leave the regular Frontier one and the older games, just start making localizations for the series starting with Frontier G8! I played the Japanese version, but there is only so much you can do to fake your region!:cry: I would really love to be able to battle the two largest monsters there are and probably will ever be in the entire series, the Raviente and Violent Raviente! The only two monsters that can match up to Amatsumagatsuchi in coolness! Just look at them!
latest

latest

latest

latest
Darn! Yeah, I would have loved for it to release on the wii u and pc also. Darn, that monster looks dangerous

Darn! Yeah, I would have loved for it to release on the wii u and pc also. Darn, that monster looks dangerous
Also, quick note. There is a restriction when you challenge it because it's too strong! For Raviente you need at least 8 people and for Violent Raviente you need 16! The max is 32 per quest! There goes the limit of 4 players max like it's in MH4U now. Oh, and by the way, it's so big that they couldn't even measure it! The size instead of a number just states "Colossal"! Even Jhen Morhan has a measurement! Just imagine this thing irl!:eek:

Also, quick note. There is a restriction when you challenge it because it's too strong! For Raviente you need at least 8 people and for Violent Raviente you need 16! The max is 32 per quest! There goes the limit of 4 players max like it's in MH4U now. Oh, and by the way, it's so big that they couldn't even measure it! The size instead of a number just states "Colossal"! Even Jhen Morhan has a measurement! Just imagine this thing irl!:eek:
Dang! That sounds so hard but so much fun, I hope a monster hunter game comes on the console and wii u, it really does sound epic, but that big! Darn.... That makes me feel like going there... I still have a lot to learn about monster hunter, I may go for the wii u version of 3 ultimate and then also go for monster hunter 4 in the 3ds, that way I can stay up to date on monster hunter.

I think MH3U's price has fallen. If you can afford both, get MH3U on the Wii U and MH4U on the 3DS!

You can play MHFG in the West, it's just a pain in the butt to set up and you have to do the free version.

You can play MHFG in the West, it's just a pain in the butt to set up and you have to do the free version.
But you don't get the DLC quests, meaning no Raviente! Also, no online multiplayer!

But you don't get the DLC quests, meaning no Raviente! Also, no online multiplayer!

I did say the free version :p

I would go for monster hunter 4 because it's the newest and monster hunter x is coming out in May so if your willing to wait you should get monster hunter x. Then again monster hunter 3 would be good for noobs so you can get a feel for the game. So yah go for monster hunter 4 ultimate.

I would go for monster hunter 4 because it's the newest and monster hunter x is coming out in May so if your willing to wait you should get monster hunter x. Then again monster hunter 3 would be good for noobs so you can get a feel for the game. So yah go for monster hunter 4 ultimate.
Monster Hunter 3 (and 3U) is worse for noobs than MH4U...

Back