Which one Copy Ability would you keep?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey hey, peeps! P2.0 here with another topic thingy! \o/

So, how many of you have played a Kirby game, or multiple games of his series? I'd like to imagine that everyone's played at least one, or seen it being played? If you've played it, or seen it, then you know what Kirby's special move is: to copy abilities from his enemies. \o/ ( It's also inhaling enemies into the endless abyss that is his stomach, but we won't mention that. :'D )

Kirby has had a lot of moves from the games he's starred in, and they've been epic~ :cool-pika: But here comes the question of this post: Which one copy ability of Kirby's would you keep for yourself? :eyes: Choose wisely..

Reactions: Samster
I’m sure I’ve seen Marc post this thread before, I might be wrong

Reactions: P2.0
Ooh, this is a good question. But there’s so many to choose from! D:

Maybe his Sword ability, it’d be pretty nice to have a sword at all times and be able to know how to use it. Oh wait, the Fire Ability! It’d be incredible to breathe fire! :D

Reactions: AricAttack and P2.0
Ooh, this is a good question. But there’s so many to choose from! D:

Maybe his Sword ability, it’d be pretty nice to have a sword at all times and be able to know how to use it. Oh wait, the Fire Ability! It’d be incredible to breathe fire! :D
You don’t wanna be a tornado :eek:

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
Jet. It replaces the need for a bike or car, and I can reach places I normally couldn't, including on top of the fridge. Not only that, but I get a cool hat and some shades. What more could you want?

Reactions: P2.0 and Samster
Mine would definitely be the fire ability because I love it when Kirby breathes fire

Reactions: P2.0
Mine would definitely be the fire ability because I love it when Kirby breathes fire
I always wondered if you breathed fire, would it burn your throat or not. :p That would be a fun thing to do, though. It's like the ultimate defense if someone grabbed you, secured your arms and legs? And then: *FWOOOSH*!!! Right in the face! >:3

I'd keep cook kirby! Because I can't cook worth a kirby right now.

images
Do you know that one and only creepy insanely evil the one kirby hates the most His name is marx and this guy is on the top left corner.

Back