Which one to start with

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
You have a psp not vita eh? I was gonna recommend P4G (persona 4 golden) since it has a bit more story than original. However, I would recommend picking up P3

I'm currently playing P4G (I got a vita recently) and really, I'm having a really good time with it so far!

Thanks for the recommendations guys!

Reactions: Marc and 18
If I can still pitch in on this, I'd say Devil Survivor: Overclocked is the best to get into the series :D

My reasoning is that it blends elements from both mainline Shin Megami Tensei titles (demon fusion, religious themes, eh, demons, dark setting) and Persona titles (plot based, heavy voice acting, character development and focus on character interactions)

From there it's easy to move on to either of the other series.

Reactions: Marc
Hey, thanks for your input, but I'm currently playing P4G, it will be a while before I can get to another one, since it's quite a long one XD

Not 100% sure I like it now, I always end up being stuck and having to grind my way and Personas, which breaks a bit my pacing but eh, try to keep up.

Hey, thanks for your input, but I'm currently playing P4G, it will be a while before I can get to another one, since it's quite a long one XD

Not 100% sure I like it now, I always end up being stuck and having to grind my way and Personas, which breaks a bit my pacing but eh, try to keep up.
Sure :p you might want to get all endings too. Take your time and enjoy it, the plot is something that requires attention to detail xD

Back