Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I have..

Gold & Crystal
Sapphire
Fire Red
Pearl

I only have Pokemon X. I used to have Emerald and Black 2 as well. Lame I know. xD

I own or have owned the following:

Red
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Black
Black 2
X

Gen II still the GOAT for me.

red
blue
yellow
gold
silver
crystal
platinum
black
white 2
X
Y

Yellow
Silver
Crystal
Sapphire
Emerald
Leaf Green
Fire Red
Diamond
Platinum
Soul Silver
Heart Gold
Black
X

Crystal
Ruby
Fire Red
Diamond
Soul Silver

I really need to get back to playing these games.

Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Fire Red, Emerald, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, HeartGold, SoulSilver, and White.

I currently own:
  • Emerald
  • Firered
  • Heartgold
  • White
  • White2
  • Black2
  • Platinum
  • Soulsilver
  • Pokemon X
  • Pokemon Y

For the main games I currently own:

• FireRed & LeafGreen
  • Pearl
  • Platinum
  • Soul Silver
  • White
  • White 2
  • Pokemon X

I also own Pokemon Stadium 1&2, XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Channel, and all the Ranger games.

As of the announcement of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire...
I have the following Pokemon games-
  • Yellow
  • Fire Red
  • Emerald
  • Diamond
  • Pearl
  • Explorers of Time and Darkness
  • SoulSilver
  • Platinum
  • White
  • Conquest
  • X
  • Alpha Sapphire (soon)
Total Pokemon Games: 12

The main reason why I bought these games was because of how fun the games looked. The exploration, the battling, the adventure, etc. Also, some of these were owned by my older brother, so some of them aren't technically mine, but I do play them because of the adventure.

Last edited:
I have/had(lost a few) Diamond, Platinum, Sapphire, SoulSilver, White, and X. My first game was Pokemon Diamond. After playing it, I decided to get Sapphire. Eventually I got the rest, with the exception of Red/Blue and White 2/Black 2. I can't exactly say why I like Pokemon, but the need to play the games is and has always been there.

At the moment, I only own Pokemon Y. Soon to add Alpha Sapphire.

I had Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Leaf Green, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Diamond, and that's about it I think. I've played Colosseum on a Game Cube.

For the poll, I can't remember the name of the first Pokemon game that I played. I know it was for the GB or GBC tho.

Let's see...
Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon White, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon X, Pokemon Ranger, The Pokedex 3D app if that should count and I'm not counting Silver, FireRed, Pearl, SoulSilver, and Black but let's say they are under the same roof.

I'll list them, that will be better:

1- Pokémon Silver
2- Pokémon Leaf Green
3- Pokémon XD
4- Pokémon Diamond
5- Pokémon Pearl
6- Pokémon Black
7- Pokémon X
8- PokéPark 2 (Nah, I don't play it, but my brother does)
9- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
10- Pokémon Gold (But since I had a complete Silver cartridge, Gold had not much game time + dead battery later)
11- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
12- Pokemon Ranger 2 Shadows on Almia

That's a long list, it also includes some games that are, either buried in a toy box, either lost (generally in a toy box too).

I use to have a lot of pokemon games that were:pokemon Leaf Green version, Fire Red, Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon yellow but now that i loss them for the moment i own Pokemon X, Pokemon Diamond ,Pokemon Heartgold and Pokemon black version, pokemon but i almost love every pokemon titles exccep for Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I currently have: SoulSilver, Black, Black 2, Y
I have had: Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Pearl, Platinum

I own currently SoulSilver, White, and X.
I have owned Platinum, Diamond, and Sapphire. I recently traded away Platinum for another game, misplaced Diamond somewhere, and also traded off my Sapphire (since I no longer have a console to play GBA games).

I have Pokemon White, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, and Pokemon X. I used to have Pokemon Mystery dungeon Gates to infinity demo.

Blue
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Snap
Sapphire
Colosseum (why the weird spelling?)
XD: Gale of Darkness
Diamond
Platinum
Pokemon Ranger
Heartgold
White
X

Used to have: (All of them is currently missing when I moved)
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Red Rescue Team
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia

Currently own:
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Conquest
Pokemon White 2
Pokemon X