Which "scary" games you want to play?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Is there any scary games you want to or going to (re)play this month to freak yourself out?

I want to play Aliens Isolations, looks like a really tough game with many decisions and many consequences

Probably going to replay Mad Father
I'm still new to scary games so i don't know of to many
Thinking of trying something new.
Any suggestions for a scaredy cat newbie?
I don't know what it is but i tend to read/watch/play scary things and get totally paranoid....
Then do it again and again. Right before bed....

Reactions: Kakea
Modded Outlast on Oculus, maybe some spoopy RPGs and hang out on 4chan's /x/ board and find creepy games to play.

Probably going to replay Mad Father
I'm still new to scary games so i don't know of to many
Thinking of trying something new.
Any suggestions for a scaredy cat newbie?
I don't know what it is but i tend to read/watch/play scary things and get totally paranoid....
Then do it again and again. Right before bed....
I suggest Imscared, awesome little horror game, but not too scary.

The Evil Within - I haven't been keeping up to date with all of its news, but I did see some teaser gameplay footage when it was in development (I think). It's looking good and I'm hoping it'll be available for PC (not sure if a PC release was confirmed) :

I bought Amnesia a while back but as I'm a chicken, the further I went is... well, I installed it, and was proud of it. I might try it a day... or maybe not... well maybe, we'll see.

Modded Outlast on Oculus, maybe some spoopy RPGs and hang out on 4chan's /x/ board and find creepy games to play.

I suggest Imscared, awesome little horror game, but not too scary.
I'll check it out ^_^ thanks for the suggestion

I can't wait for Silent Hills to come out, the demo (PT) was awesome, it looks like it could bring horror back to the name Silent Hill. I think Resident Evil needs to find it's roots, and figure out how to become a horror game once again.

@Tohru I suggest (everyone might hate me for suggesting this one as it's not scary at first)Earthbound Zero and Earthbound: the games start OK but ends destroying childrens innocence and has many real life references(I saw in a video) that shows just how evil the world is and makes you question somewhat your decision of "killing" the last boss (When I read/played this the messages villains and incredible amount of child abuse freaks me out(This is only what I think for beginners should start from,I suggest Resident Evil 4 if you're used to horror)

Reactions: Tohru1
Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Although I've played it countless times, it still manages to make me jump and scream. :sorry:

I will dig my PS2 out (here's to hoping I can find it and the game as well) ;)

One more question who thinks 5 nights at Freddy's might be released for 3DS? (I'm kinda joking but I think it might be because of other games in the eshop were apps so...)

Well, I wanted Amnesia, but now that I have it, I'm too scared to play it ;_;

Play it in the day! that's what used to do 'til I get used to it,then I play at night! Lol!

The same happened to me with amnesia. It's better to play with friends with a couple of beers. It becomes a little less scary
hahaha

What genre is Amnesia besides horror? (I might look at it!)

What genre is Amnesia besides horror? (I might look at it!)
According to Wikipedia, its only genre is Survival Horror ;_;
Theirs strategy and adventure to it, though. puzzles4lyfe

Heh heh heh time to watch a little on youtube!

I'll probably try to play Slender, or some Path of Exile. Never tried Amnesia, but I've heard good things about it. I still dont know much about Horror genre games, as I stick to rpgs, and adventure games.

I'll probably try to play Slender, or some Path of Exile. Never tried Amnesia, but I've heard good things about it. I still dont know much about Horror genre games, as I stick to rpgs, and adventure games.
You and me both, man, you and me both. Even though I got STALKER and Metro games.. which all supposedly have survival horror elements.. ;_;

STALKER and Metro?

Back