Who are you!?

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Flarence

Flarence

Noble of Flames~!
Towns Folk
So, you wake up in the Fire Emblem world, without memory. After awhile, you're convinced to join an army in order to fight for something you believe in.
What class would you choose to be, or what do you feel you'd be born as?

Personally, I could picture myself as a Mercenary to start out; how about you guys? =3

What class would you choose to be, or what do you feel you'd be born as?
I'd choose to be a sorcerer.

Well, I played the demo and I also chose to be mercenary. It just seemed much better to me! :D

I liked the tactician/sorcerer way on Fire Emblem Awakening, so if I can choose, I will pick it again.

Wyvern Rider because I like to move freely on the map and it looks cool.

Wyvernrider_animation.gif

I have a pool that I'd have to choose from. However, I tend to like the magic users like Sorcerer best, with a couple additional ones like Swordmaster and Assassin.

:thumbsup:Tactician

id go for myrmidon. they are just too cool to pass up. but i think id also want dread fighter, its pretty cool to use multiple weapons.

oh on the topic: you all picked a starting class but which advanced class would you all like

Reactions: ShinyLatios
id go for myrmidon. they are just too cool to pass up. but i think id also want dread fighter, its pretty cool to use multiple weapons.

oh on the topic: you all picked a starting class but which advanced class would you all like
You actually don't pick the starting class. You start off as a tactician but have access to all the other (gender-permitting) classes available.

oh whoops i should have clarified better. what i meant is in this forum everyone picked which starting class they want, i wanted to know which advanced class the prefer(tho now i realize most people on her picked sorcerer.

oh whoops i should have clarified better. what i meant is in this forum everyone picked which starting class they want, i wanted to know which advanced class the prefer(tho now i realize most people on her picked sorcerer.
Oh ok haha Yeah, it makes sense that they'd pick it though given Sorcerer has good defenses AND access to Dark Magic in the game. It's a really good unit to abuse

Having been a awesome longhair that has modeled himself in many aspects after the samurai, my initial pick would be Myrmidon. But being a not-fan of the squishiness that the Myrmidons possess, I'd say the Mercenary suits me more. Fluidity is key.

Plus, surviving assaults makes it more fun to laugh in the faces of the enemies that fail to kill you as you strike them down.

I want to be a Taguel, whether male or female. They're a cool race, yet in a brink of extinction. But as a starter, their transformation orb is rare and pricey ._.

I would be a Mage.

I want to be a Taguel, whether male or female. They're a cool race, yet in a brink of extinction. But as a starter, their transformation orb is rare and pricey ._.
Later in the game though you end up gaining lots and lots of gold, so the price of the Beaststone is really negligible (heck, you could go for Beaststone+ without a second thought)

Later in the game though you end up gaining lots and lots of gold, so the price of the Beaststone is really negligible (heck, you could go for Beaststone+ without a second thought)
Hahahaha, I know that already since I've finished the game. I'm imagining being a Taguel at the start of the game, just like what the thread suggested. Beaststone is even priceless because before certain chapter, you will never find it (except as a war trophy/special item Anna's gang sells).

Hahahaha, I know that already since I've finished the game. I'm imagining being a Taguel at the start of the game, just like what the thread suggested. Beaststone is even priceless because before certain chapter, you will never find it (except as a war trophy/special item Anna's gang sells).
Ah yeah, then that'd be annoying. Unless, of course, you ended up class changing into the Mercenary class for a short while to get Armsthrift. Then it'd end up lasting longer :p

the class i would be is a wyvern rider - even though I've only played the demo , it looks really cool

the class i would be is a wyvern rider - even though I've only played the demo , it looks really cool
Yeah, Wyvern Rider is a pretty cool class. But which would you choose when you get to the point of using a Master Seal to promote. Would you change mount to become a Griffon Rider or would you become a Wyvern Lord?

Yeah, Wyvern Rider is a pretty cool class. But which would you choose when you get to the point of using a Master Seal to promote. Would you change mount to become a Griffon Rider or would you become a Wyvern Lord?
lol they are both awesome but if i had to pick i would go for the wyvern lord as it sounds cooler and looks better :p
if not id just keep a griffin and wyvern in my stables :p

Back