Who are your favorite characters in Fire Emblem:Awakening?

• Thread starter XxDeathlyWordsxX
  • Start date
XxDeathlyWordsxX

XxDeathlyWordsxX

Professional Nerd
Towns Folk
Just a bit curious on everyone's thoughts.I personally really like Panne,she has a really cool design and a BEAST of a personality!-snickers loudly-

Reactions: Marc
I personally really like Panne,she has a really cool design and a BEAST of a personality!-snickers loudly-
:giggle:

I've only played Awakening so I'm limited to the same choices that I posted up in the favorite Fire Emblem character thread. It's between Tharja, Lon'qu and Nowi. Nowi is my favorite kid and I married Tharja in the game, so I'll go with her, :oops:

She uses dark magic and she isn't the type of person who you'd want to mess with, :bag:

Gaius, Lon'Qu, Nowi, the dragon girl. Lucina, Henry, Tharja, Ricken, Lisa, Anna, Virion, Donnel, Inigo, Morgan, Nah.

Gaius, and Lonqu is awesome, and has good skill, and Ia lways love people with high skill. Their personalities are great too, and their quotes in the barracks are fun. Especially if you marry Nowi + Gaius/Lonqu

Ricken is sweet, and I made him marry Annabelle just because xD
Lisa is Kawaii desu, and I married her with my avatar.

Donnel is my man.. He remind sme of me..so he was my main hero, my strongest character., I played the story in his point of view.

Nah/Lucina are the prettiest girls in this game for me, plus a bit of Lissa..Personalitties are cool too. Especially Nah.

Henry, Morgan, Inigo, Virion is all funny, and They are good team mates. They protect all the females.. Nowi is a loli so she automatically is liked lol.

Reactions: Marc
Definitely Chrom!! He is so cute and sweet, I love him <3
Nowi is also one of my fave, the graphic is just incredible and she is beautiful, both in human and dragon form.
She is a little childish for her age though!

Nah is not my favourite but I just just love how she say "Nah" when people asked her name!

Chrom.%28Fire.Emblem%29.600.1486745.jpg

Stahl is my favorite. "What's this, is it edible? I haven't eaten in minutes!" Best lines. The again, Gaius is a really cool, too.

My personal favorite is Robin, he/she is a cool character.

All the characters are great and developed, it's hard for me to pick favorites. That said, some of the ones that are well up there for me are Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Lon'qu, Donnel, and Inigo. Panne's alright, but I somewhat prefer Nowi in terms of personality and the stone she uses

my favorite not counting robin is definitely lucina she says a lot of cool things when she does her skills or critical attacks

heres mine:
Thjara, Lon'qu, Maribelle, Fredrick, Gregor, Libra, and Panne

Fire Emblem (the first one): Cain, Abel, Minerva, Jeigan

Fire Emblem Gaiden: Python, Luka, Grey, Catria

Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem: Cecil, Yumina, Luke, Rody, Sirius

Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War: (Gen 1):Sigurd, Levin, Noish, Lachesis, Tiltyu, Eltshan (Gen 2) Serlis, Radney, Altenna, Fin, Nanna, Aless, Oifey, Sety, Tinny

Fire Emblem Thracia 776: Finn, Carrion, Makua, Mareeta

Fire Emblem Binding blade: Sophia, Echidna, Gonzales, Noah, Fir, Perceval, Clarine, Rutger, Cath

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword: Hector, Kent, Fiora, Nino, Jaffar, Dart, Bartre, Legault, Lloyd, Linus, Raven, Pricsilla, Rath

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: Seth, Joshua, Amelia, Ewan, Gerrick, Marisa, Vanessa, Cormag, Lute

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance: Nephenee, Oscar, Zihark, Mia, Lethe, Tanith, Lucia, Shinon, Tauroneo

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Nephenee, Naesala, Leanne, Lethe, Lucia, Geoffrey, Mia, Aran

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon: Norne, Cain, Abel, Ogma, Minerva, Maria, Linde, Merric, Camus

Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem: Katarina, Avatar, Cecil, Yumina, Sirius, Minerva, Michealis, Luke, Rody

Fire Emblem Awakening: Lucina, Cordelia, Severa, Kjelle, Aversa, Gaius, Vaike, Laurent, Gerome, Nowi, Nah, Panne, Avatar, Chrom, Owain, Morgan, Miriel, Frederick, Basilio, Anna, Gregor, (I loved the whole cast of Awakening.)

Reactions: Knight
I've only played the GBA Fire Emblem and Awakening, so going by those games,

Lyn, Sain, Kent, Lucina, Henry, Anna, Nowi, Nah, Gregor, Yarne, Sully, Lon'qu, Owain, Vaike, Gangrel, Gaius, Minerva (Cherche's Dragon), Cherche, Gerome, ect.

The only FEA character I dont like is Ricken. I really don't like Ricken.

I definitely like Lucina. Mostly because I main with her in Smash, but..I dunno, I didn't really care for her when she lied about being Marth (because I actually thought it was Marth and I was hype), and she died in like her 2nd or 3rd battle, but I still like her. I also like Lady Lyndis and Eliwood from Fire Emblem GBA.

I like Henry. His personality and his puns make me love him :love:

Gaius, Lon'Qu, Nowi,Lucina, Henry, Tharja, Anna & Virion for me :D

Gaius, Lon'Qu, Nowi,Lucina, Henry, Tharja, Anna & Virion for me :D

Ahh, Gaius..I should've included him in my above list! Though I've always thought the Thief class was fairly weak (and I have never had an uber strong thief), I still loved to use Gaius. He was stronger than most other thieves, and actually appeared a lot more useful to me than most thieves in other FE games.

I'm going to say Henry, Gaius, the Avatar (of course), and Tharja

Cordelia, My Unit, Lucina, Cherche and Morgan. :giggle:

My favorite units are MU, Chrom, Yarne, Lonqu, Gregor, and Now I. They all have excellent, cheerful, serious personality and all have great stats. (Yarne avoids attacks 99% of the time) and In really like his prologue.

Noove for Brady ;-; I mean sure he's hard to recruit and is hard to level up once you have him but for me it was worth it. If you make him a healer he'll be good with it as long as the father isn't like Vaike someone who decreases the magic cap. Of course Ricken is the father to my Brady and he has a great magic cap and he makes a very good Dread Fighter.

I lost the game at my friends house so i would have limited options here, so for me it would be Chrom and Robin. Just because before I played the game I first saw them in SSB4 and I took a liking to robin and the "person" in his final smash and in some of his winning scenes and I finally found out who that was and I played the game and I loved them and were my favorite characters but then I lost the game and have been looking for it.

Back