Who is most Evil, King Bowser Koopa or Ganon?

• Thread starter NintendoCosmos
  • Start date

Who is most Evil, King Bowser Koopa or Ganon?

• Total voters
NintendoCosmos

NintendoCosmos

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Who is the most evil Nintendo character. King Bowser Koopa or Ganon? Not Ganondorf. Just Ganon.

Ganon, Bowser isn't really evil, he is just plain silly. He tries so hard it's almost cute.

Bowser isn't entirely evil - at least, not consistently. Sure he's kidnapped Peach so many times its become old hat, but he's been shown to have a good side now and again. I doubt Mario & Co. would play golf and go go-karting with him if he was completely rotten.
Ganon on the other hand, has Evil as his middle name. Unless he and Link go horse racing offscreen, that is.

I'll go for Ganon. Bowser has helped out Mario & Co (like in SM RPG - legend of the seven stars). He's not fully evil and has a soft spot under that enormous over-sized spiky shell. xD

Ganon acts more evil with a dark personality to match. He's pretty scary in appearance too. xP

bowser's a good guy according to the theorists. =|

Bowser never really did anything so bad except kidnap Princess Peach and that wasn't so very evil compared to Ganon who well.....guess what he did in Ocarina of Time after the 7 years ! He simply destroyed and altered the world in such a terrible state . Bowser doesn't do that . Sometimes Bowser is the good guy or does something good so definitely Ganon is way more evil beyond thought !

princess toadstool is way more evil then bowser

princess toadstool is way more evil then bowser

I think Princess Peach Toadstool has a thing for getting kidnap. She might have the hots for half dragon & turtle creatures.

everyone knows she has stockhold syndrome. that's no secret.

Bowser isn't evil, I think he's just lonely. He just kidnaps Peach and causes mischievous, not to mention he often joins Mario and the others in party games and kart racing. On the other hand Ganon is the personification of evil, he will stop at nothing till he gets what he wants....

Ganon is main anagonist of Legend of Zelda have done MANY awful things, while King Bowser and the Goopas are actually the good guys while Toad, Peach, and Mario are all evil >.< Look at this video
Can't find the original game theory for some reason >.<

Well let's see. Bowser constantly kidnaps Peach. He gets rather creative with it, like creating a whole new galactic empire to reign with Peach, but in the end he's not really much of the villain you'd normally associate with. Ganon on the other hand, has years of stealing the triforce and bringing darkness to hyrule. Ganon is a pure evil in the eyes of a protagonist, and is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Both antagonistic powers have minions, castles, and are pretty strong. Bowser has kidnapped Princess Peach countless amount of times, as well as the Sprixie Princesses who run the Pixie Kingdom. Ganon on the other hand has also kidnapped the princess [Zelda] a few times. Both villains have had their minions do the kidnapping in the past, there being other victims involved in the process. Unlike Bowser, Ganon is cunning, as he mainly manipulated Link to open the Door of Time and purify the temples - knowing that this would make Zelda appear in her true form in the long run (OoT). There is no one more evil than Ganon himself in LoZ, while there are many other villains more devious than Bowser in the Mario franchise.

Bowser isnt that evil. He just kidnaps Peach and sometimes even helps out Mario and co. He also has joined Mario in the Mario Party franchise. Ganon on the other hand is pure evil. He has tried to take over Hyrule many times and even holds the Triforce of Power. Bowser pretty much has nothing against that.

Who is the most evil Nintendo character. King Bowser Koopa or Ganon? Not Ganondorf. Just Ganon.
Ganon is the most evil king than bowser, bowser has a bit of a good side with Mario and Luigi and he plays golf, tennis, racing with everyone but Ganon is the one that is evil, he takes over hyrule, he kidnaps zelda, have killed many people in hyrule, and only the legend of the hero of courage can defeat him (one with silver arrow in the 1st game). Darkest villain of all (maybe?)

Ganon is the most evil guy of the two.Like everyone said,Bowser may be Mario's ultimate nemesis,but the Koopa King does have a good side on him every once in a while,like in the RPG games,and you can maybe include the times he's playable in the sports games,like tennis,golf,basketball and others;so even if for the majority of the time he's doing his evil plans,Bowser's not entirely a bad guy.Ganon on the other hand,has always aimed to conquer the Triforce and destroy Link and the kingdom of Hyrule,as well as never appearing like he's not happy until he completes his objective.

Ganon is way more evil than bowser. Bowser is nice, he helps out mario in Mario RPG for SNES and Super Paper Mario. He's a nice guy who even goes partying and go-karting with mario. Ganon is really evil and always kidnaps Zelda and uses dark powers and stuff. He is a weird pig.

In my opinion, Ganon is far more evil than Bowser, as, unlike Bowser, Ganondorf is always bent on the complete and utter destruction and annihilation of the world, while Bowser acts as more of a goofy, half-trying villain who is far more interested in the princess than world domination (except in the case of Mario Galaxy, which was almost kind of creepy in that respect).

Reactions: phofufury
Ganon. Bowser is a typical cartoonish villain for a typical cartoonish game, Ganon is much darker and more intimidating as Zelda is aimed at a more mature audience, so Ganon wins by miles. Bowser has even helped Mario out on multiple occasions. To my knowledge, Ganon has never had this, he only serves to be the big bad of the Zelda franchise.

He's bough civilizations to their knees. Bowser kidnapped a princess once or twice. It's pretty clear that Ganon is the more evil of the two.

Ah ha my guys you forget I got the world record on Bowser's Big Bean Burrito. You forget my guys that although Ganondorf is evil and does things for control over all of the Hyrulean Multiverse he has never done it for money. Yes he is demonic and is weak to the great Light Arrows and chains (which you should never bring into his lair). Did Bowser? Yeah he has. He's done plenty of PR and advertising for Nintendo in King Koopa's Kool Kartoons. Ganondorf? Let's just say you can't really measure the philosophical element of being "evil".

• Funny
Back