Who Owns Nintendogs + Cats?

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
I don't think I ever will, games like these are boring, I rather get a real pet, I don't even know how people can enjoy games like these, tbh. :(

I don't think I ever will, games like these are boring, I rather get a real pet, I don't even know how people can enjoy games like these, tbh. :(
I agree. It was fun for a few days though, like i said. I wish I had a dog...:oops:

But what is the point of it?

But what is the point of it?
Well, it's a virtual pet game. You can take care of your dog (or cat) and take them for walks, and feed them, and just do all of the things that you would expect to be able to do in a virtual pet game. :D

I don't, but I had one of the DS versions.

It was fun before I discovered Pokémon and other RPGs, I haven't played it in years but I can't imagine it being very fun now.

I don't, but I had one of the DS versions.

It was fun before I discovered Pokémon and other RPGs, I haven't played it in years but I can't imagine it being very fun now.
I know. :D

Well, it's a virtual pet game. You can take care of your dog (or cat) and take them for walks, and feed them, and just do all of the things that you would expect to be able to do in a virtual pet game. :D

No offense to anyone who plays those games, but I don't know how that game could be played longer than 10 minutes without throwing it out the window.

Nintendogs and cats seems boring why would I want to train and play with a virtual dog, why not just play with and train a real dog, nintendogs and cats seems like a waste of time

Nintendogs and cats seems boring why would I want to train and play with a virtual dog, why not just play with and train a real dog, nintendogs and cats seems like a waste of time
It's good for me, because I don't have a real dog, although I get what you're saying. :p

No offense to anyone who plays those games, but I don't know how that game could be played longer than 10 minutes without throwing it out the window.
I suppose it depends on what kind of games that you like. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
It's good for me, because I don't have a real dog, although I get what you're saying. :p
I used to have a dog, but not anymore and then I got a cat that hid under my bed and refused to leave, the scratches hurt...

I used to have a dog, but not anymore and then I got a cat that hid under my bed and refused to leave, the scratches hurt...
Oh... :(

Well they did hurt their ok now :) And I hope I didn't put you off getting a cat most people I know that have cats have friendly cats who aren't grumpy most of the time.

Well they did hurt their ok now :) And I hope I didn't put you off getting a cat most people I know that have cats have friendly cats who aren't grumpy most of the time.
I know. Is your cat old? Because cats can get grumpy when they're old. And I'm not getting a cat :p; my mum doesn't like them.

I know. Is your cat old? Because cats can get grumpy when they're old. And I'm not getting a cat :p; my mum doesn't like them.
No I don't think so, we gave our cat to someone else a long time agoago

No I don't think so, we gave our cat to someone else a long time agoago
Oh, OK. :D

I have the Toy Poodle version.

Oh I remember I got all 3 versions along with the sims 3DS when I first got my first 3DS (which was aqua blue and was preordered)

I have French Bulldog version, but sometimes I think the game is a little bit boring, but it's a good game

I would say that I have one as a ROM on my DS R4 so hope that counts ? I don't really have the ones for the 3ds and don't plan on getting it anytime that I would ever think but I can say that it looks very fun though I am more into ighting and RPG type of games . It is good for just casual fun I guess :/

I did but it was the really old version on DS lite :D I got Nintendogs and Nintendocats as well and it was really fun and amusing! :p I think at the time it was worth the money and you could do alot of things like train, groom, play, minigames, etc. Now compared to others games and even ones on the app store FTP its not as good for the money but it had cool features others didnt :D I liked decoring everything!

Back