Who still has a working wii?

• Thread starter Radiant_Vana
  • Start date
I got my Wii 4 or 5 years ago and it still works.I got my Wii unplugged for my Grandpa to get but I still play my Wii games on my Wii U.You can never turn your precious Wii games down people ;)

My Wii still works even after owning it for around 8 years.

My Wii is still good. I dont use it much anymore. its a pity they closed down the
onlne multiplayer. :unsure:

Reactions: Leej07
My wii is still in pretty good condition and I've got tons of games for even though we have a wii U already. We mostly use it for homebrew and GameCube games because we have so far never owned one.

I havn't used my Wii in like 8 months but it seems to be working perfectly. It's just sitting in a bag somewhere. Havn't touched it since I got a Wii U because I just play all my Wii games on the Wii U.

My Wii still works, but it's very dirty (Cause it's white) and old. Ever since my sis broke (she was 1 at the time so I don't blame her) all my favorite Wii games, I haven't played it since. My fav. that she broke was Super Paper Mario

I still have my Wii, would work just fine if I turned it on. :p It's still plugged in and all set up, but my brother has the N64 at his college currently. Hopefully will be back soon, though.
HVcPbD6LV3eOWUWvpS_nwsTh3mUgwqVbM124NxO3gtu60qNbp8mitj9AMnfHiGtCZVwwsnv9BmuC5sXTvcCaqD4sFkdT0fwcpvxI0lEqAqpfTBpWHwRk1zXkNh8tNx6cjatPh7ePm8SNgD_bAfjirHZlMFc-IGUW-Axj5Mg4UR9ChzSoZWoZSPfexpcipn_Furb6eeSiIc0Rh7yZLgJkiS6fBERXUhJ1eehTMZgI1mT0xOcGtV1Po_qxjCWn1MJp90hLhpa9_eNes5pOtMDD099lQ7-wuJFz_zQyFbBHUTVcRcigyVcAcC0dyzav3pL4y1t7W3t5yFUTKDhM4rbLwYPzloAyWdqIBSniD_AYMaPM0OtliAjIPHyV8h0MTnu4fNBDawjeBbva43w4nUXVoGaHOhVZktHZc_qXqtCzwhA0XgWLEPqoFZGGHcIWBR3r2UflcBc1G0rU3oSBn8hq4ySL773SdWyqA8aLAxHGr5AHniI1bl6TEIwNXeztPm4sKyKIqXXA6k5lcTLefPKD8zfFBDyqabwycR9HGvigpqV5pDxzRnOx7PQK1kx7lj8abr4Kfw=w1280-h720-no

And here's my Wii games (not Wii U games, those are not included in the picture) that I can still play today:
nqE3Ale8vbeGsjwTQD1QdE8Vtq8gd0WmvcLD9Wm0QV3GNlyvJxlWDoZJItLfkMF9eFiJ4DHgAZxdnKnmhRqbEeHlgyqQ2_Rw5mMsyo55va4SDL0Rb5FJzuPuLyBfnejoF__3pCKWmoG4nx8zSK4dhvnYGOHcagDAKwAvm_2ih4IBmhVWYEu8W_ZP-Z7EvWK7KJtwLBdLqwZSMtbisKgQuaMO3w_Qx9FxG6kAz9YbPi4P-4jiSpYzOBRRn6GYeCEOEtwtVudiNzgIrd1q8hzJsS7sc4nPLfZM6nXA2DapaunE2_yjIHpdX0JGL5K0ddHtDh7h7DqXP_8o4KBnL9lqHJu3bB79Mm_028Sa1WSblmifB50_QxVv4UFhs09lDi0AF7HBUMeeAZqRoIuHYxRSXH8YC6fNoquYkS6-bFKIROO1fdntiQDpeaQ0QTdbe8HAT7zY7-5JVGhwBu3v0Q6ei0bofkD1I0cOINYu9XXEddGbThcaFwUIJvl1wi-tA_n0LE1EKrMx9w74dLMxQeZkO7iH47mnyMCK_wroUxOZKUB0rj6IFxENsF0YIK0q_VkEz3wK9g=w1280-h720-no

(P.S. There's about 8 games in each of those piles except for the one with Double Dash on top)

My Wii still works, but I have it at my parents house, like 6hrs away...

I miss my Wii

I still have my Wii and it works fine I got it 3 years after it came out though :p. I dont play it that often but it is still a awesome system!

I still have a "working" Wii xD

"Working" cuz the power and reset buttons are smashed, it fell to the floor twice, the GameCube controller panel's cover broke ;-;

It's still functional however, I can turn it on and off with the Wii Remote, and I can still insert and play discs.

I'm still using my regular Wii. I'm really I joying it but I've been planning on buying a Wii u

Of course I still have my Wii! I could never get rid of that amazing console! ;u;

I loved that thing to bits when I fist got it. Played the absolute heck out of it, cause I was young, and didn’t have a life at the time. :p Overall, one of my favorite classic consoles (does the Wii count as a classic now?) to date!

I have a 2 Wiis (White and Black) and in perfect order, ready to homebrew!

I still have my Wii. Even though I rarely used it these days because I've been playing on my Switch nowadays, I'm pretty sure my Wii still works nicely.

My oldest brother still has a working white Wii with Mario Kart Wii and TLoZ:TP. I do remember playing on it once.

I still have my Wii console. It still works & I have close to 500 games for it. It got to the point where the regular DVD size cases were taking up to much room for my collection. So I bought 600+ slim blu-ray cases & printed out the covers to fit inside the slim blu-ray cases. It works and the cases look sleeker & more slim. I'll upload photos soon, So you can see what it looks like.

Almost everyone I know does, this question should probably be the opposite but ok.

I think my Wii still works, but I havent used it in years, ever since I got my Wii U. We transferred all our stuff to it. I kind of want to see if it does still work now..

My Wii is the only working console I have in terms of Nintendo. I go through spurts on when I play it though.

'Wii do' XD

But seriously, ours still works. Still play it from time to time. o/

Back