Wii U Basic (8GB) or Wii U Deluxe (32GB)

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What system do you have? Do you own a 32 GB (Black) or a 16 8 GB? (White) I would prefer a 32 GB Wii U. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never purchased a Wii U, however, if I do, I'd prefer get the deluxe 32GB version. You see, I purchase most of my games as digital downloads, so the additional storage is a plus for me, :thumbsup:

I'd like to eventually purchase a Wii U. I'd get the Deluxe/32GB Edition.

I don't have one, but it's pretty clear that the black one is far better and that's what I plan to get.

Where is there a 16GB Wii U? For my area we have the 32GB (Black Deluxe) and a 8GB (White Basic)

There is also a 4GB Xbox 360 and a 12GB PS3

Where is there a 16GB Wii U? For my area we have the 32GB (Black Deluxe) and a 8GB (White Basic)

Yeah, the White Console has 8GB. ~

I own the Black Wii U: 32GB. I mostly got it for the bonus game, the console color and stands for the gamepad, if I didn't favor my consoles in black, I would've just gotten a white Wii U and attached it to a storage device I own. =w

I fixed up the title a bit and changed the post's contents from 16GB to 8GB, :thumbsup:

I never purchased a Wii U, however, if I do, I'd prefer get the deluxe 32GB version. You see, I purchase most of my games as digital downloads, so the additional storage is a plus for me, :thumbsup:

Also, there is the deluxe promotion.

Now I think you can have up to four 2TB hard drives plugged in your Wii U (Or maybe it is three 2TB hard drives...) anyways, have fun downloading all the apps off of the eshop, lol

I did get the 32GB one, :angelic:

I got the 32GB Deluxe version, however if I had anticipated that I would need to buy an external harddrive so quickly I would have gotten the 8GB. I prefer white consoles.

The 32 GB version is worth it for the digital promo - it's nice earning free eShop credit.

haha i don't have one but if i had to get one then i would get the obvious one :p the wii U deluxe 32 gb for me please :p lol wouldn't everyone get this one ?

haha i don't have one but if i had to get one then i would get the obvious one :p the wii U deluxe 32 gb for me please :p lol wouldn't everyone get this one ?

The majority would. Unless you can find a really good deal on the 8 GB model. I think they did a Skylanders bundle with that model over the holidays.

I guess if you prefer white and already have an external hard drive that's something to consider too.

i have a 32GB

I'm actually planning to get one now, since the Super Smash Bros. Direct, I've been convincing my other family members on why they should get it, they seem convinced so far, I'll buy the Deluxe 32GB, because I'd be downloading off of the Nintendo Wii U eShop a lot.

I got the black 32 gb

I do have the Black 32 GB version but if the white 8GB version was $50 less expensive I would have gotten that since they are exactly the same apart from storage size which you will need to add later with a USB Storage device anyway.

I got the black 32 gb
Well I did have one but my parents said I had to sell it because I got I a bit of trouble and I needed some money to buy my own school things anyways

Back