• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what do you think of it? it's like a huge gameboy! xD

I think it's pretty cool you can switch between the TV and the gamepad. =3

I love it! Didn't care for it too much at first, but I just love it now.

I think it's the best feature Nintendo has created since Microsoft has the kinect and Sony has the Multitouch mode.

I think that it is a good controller, but only for it having it's own screen. The buttons are a bit weird to get used to, especially when playing Smash Wii U. At least the games I play on the Wii U have Off TV support except Splatoon. The only downside is that you can't be too far away from the console, or else the signal will be lost.

Its innovative and amazing but it would have been nice for Nintendo to use the Wii u gamepad's full potential from the start but I am glad they are using its full potential now. The gamepad is simply amazing, I can play wii u games in the living room(30 ft away) perfectly fine and it works nicely. The range is actually pretty good! Its seriously innovative, I love the wii u gamepad! There are a few games that are better fit for other controllers but overall, I use my gamepad for most of my games.

I really like the technology on the wifi u game pad. It's just like you are holding your own little tv. You can watch YouTube on it. I really only wanted the wii u because of the game splatoon but I learned to love the awesome wii u gamepad

I like it. Pretty useful for certain games. And the gyro controls are decent. I just hate how it will randomly disconnect.

I just hate how it will randomly disconnect.
Really? Mine never disconnects :/
Have you contacted Nintendo about it?

Really? Mine never disconnects :/
Have you contacted Nintendo about it?
It's a new gamepad. Only happens when I play Nintendo land. Probably when I put my hand over the sensor :p

It's a new gamepad. Only happens when I play Nintendo land. Probably when I put my hand over the sensor :p
Oh well I guess that makes sense :p

Oh well I guess that makes sense :p
Speaking of which, I should really clean my gamepad. I found some crumbs under the control sticks and d-pad. Might ruin me some day

Speaking of which, I should really clean my gamepad. I found some crumbs under the control sticks and d-pad. Might ruin me some day
Ya you should take care of that ASAP otherwise who knows what'll happen to it :panda:

Ya you should take care of that ASAP otherwise who knows what'll happen to it :panda:
Well it got me worried earlier when te A button wouldn't work for a minute or so when I was trying to save on TP:HD. It works fine now. Baby wipes work wonders man

Well it got me worried earlier when te A button wouldn't work for a minute or so when I was trying to save on TP:HD. It works fine now. Baby wipes work wonders man
I use baby wipes to clean my Gamepad as well :D

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I use baby wipes to clean my Gamepad as well :D
I stopped using them for a while because I didn't find a use until I realized something. They can pick up dirt better than I thought they could.

I stopped using them for a while because I didn't find a use until I realized something. They can pick up dirt better than I thought they could.
Tell me about it. They clean really well

Tell me about it. They clean really well
And when I don't have them. Wet thumb it is

And when I don't have them. Wet thumb it is
Wet cloth. More sanitary =p

Wet cloth. More sanitary =p
But then I would have to get up and pause my game. But wet thumb, it's right there and easy and convient so yeah :p

But then I would have to get up and pause my game. But wet thumb, it's right there and easy and convient so yeah :p
I hope you dry that off afterwards :panda:

Back