Wii U gamepad

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I hope you dry that off afterwards :panda:
My shirt is the dryer. I know I'm really stingy ;-;

My shirt is the dryer. I know I'm really stingy ;-;
Remind me to keep you away from my technology ._.

Remind me to keep you away from my technology ._.
Can do :D so you gonna let me use your gamepad right

Can do :D so you gonna let me use your gamepad right
Bring your own ._.

Bring your own ._.
But yours is dirty. Plus I almost broke my gamepad for a third time today so if something does break, I don't want it to be mine :D

But yours is dirty. Plus I almost broke my gamepad for a third time today so if something does break, I don't want it to be mine :D
Well is sure as heck ain't gonna be mine either

Well is sure as heck ain't gonna be mine either
Sharing is caring you know. But in all seriousness, baby wipes or wet tissues are the best for cleaning things.

Sharing is caring you know. But in all seriousness, baby wipes or wet tissues are the best for cleaning things.
Both are true.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I came to view the gamepad more and more as a kind of miniature TV than Nintendo's original envisioning of some kind of device that would revolutionize the way you play games. I think that vine Nintendo began to come around to this point of view, as, past 2014, the Gamepad served almost no function in any game besides that of a smaller version of the screen.

I think the controller is really good for splatoon. For smash its ok but I would prefer a pro controller for smash in my opinion. The controller is also good for game and wario. The gamer minigame is a blast with the wii u gamepad lol. I feel the wii u gamepad is a pretty creative controller and it still has a lot of potential to this day. I still play with my wii u in 2020 and I still enjoy the console. I play splatoon and occasionally Mario kart 8 with friends. I still believe the wii u is worth cause online is free and the wii u has really good games. I recommend getting a wii u if you wanna play Mario kart or splatoon 1 with friends in 2020.

Back