• Thread starter Vladi L.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vladi L.

Vladi L.

Gamer
Towns Folk
I've been saving some money and I can buy a new 3ds right now. But I can save up more money and get a Wii U bundled with Super Smash Bros 4, but I'll have to save up and get it in June, what should I do?

If you already have a 3DS and doesn't plan on getting Xenoblade, why not waiting for a Wii U? You'll have more "new games" to play. If you don't already have a 3DS... then the 3DS would be my choice because it's an amazing handheld.

If you already have a 3DS and doesn't plan on getting Xenoblade, why not waiting for a Wii U? You'll have more "new games" to play. If you don't already have a 3DS... then the 3DS would be my choice because it's an amazing handheld.
Yeah, i dont have a 3ds, but which one of the consoles will last longer, i would rather get the console which will recieve games for a longer period of time

Well, that would ultimately depend on how the sells go. The Wii U took around a year and a half to 2 years to be at a satisfying place for sells. Now, the games are pouring in and we're seeing some better quality games. The N3DS seems to be getting HD remakes of Wii games, but I imagine it won't be getting too many exclusive titles, because that would just be degrading the 3DS community. The question is really if the N3DS will do well. Typically, handhelds put out games longer than consoles, but that's not exactly set in stone. I'm thinking the Wii U will do better than the N3DS over time.

Yeah but he said he doesn't have a 3DS, and since the N3DS can read the 3DS games as well, looking at it how it is, is it worth it? Yup, totally. And at this point if you don't own a 3Ds at all, the N3DS is the wise choice (if you want a handheld).

I really would say that both consoles are good and both are really worth it but since you don't have a 3ds , really the new 3ds would be more of a better choice because it is more constantly updated with things than the wii u . the wii u is great , but if you plan on getting it i'd suggest that getting it later would be more better until the Wii U has something good and really sells well then its your choice

If you already had a 3ds, I would have reccomended a wiiu. But since you got neither of the consoled, it is trickier. Both of them are really good consoles. Both consoles have great games, so it is actually just a matter of what you prefer. Handheld gaming, or home-console gaming. If I were you, I would have gone for wiiu though.

Both of them are really good consoles and you cant really go wrong either way. I reccomend just compiling a list of 5 or 6 of the games on the console you want most then selecting from that. If you want pokemon go with the 3ds. If you want high graphics and games like xenoblade go with wii u.

I would say the New 3DS, IMO it has the superior gaming library and it's far superior to the original 3DS, so it's even more worth it than before.

If you already have a 3ds then go for the wii u. Personally when I had no 3ds or wii u I had to pick between them. I am more of a handheld person and I alreay had lots of home consoles like my PS3 and Xbox 360 so I went for 3ds. Also the 3ds has better game library than Wii U. More third party developers make games for 3ds, then Wii u. And with New 3ds new 3D tracking thing that actually works and the little c-stick.

Yeah, go for the wii u. It is way better and has better games.

I would get the 3DS. There is a greater library. The Wii U is awesome, but the 3ds is better at the moment.

I would get the 3DS. There is a greater library. The Wii U is awesome, but the 3ds is better at the moment.
Yeah but the games are better. that is a huge diffrence. Also graphics are on par with the ps4 or xb1. Go for the wii u, it is way more worth it.

I agree that the Wii U is great and the games are high quality, but the price of the wii u along with the games makes it hard to get a large library. If you get the ads, you can get more games faster. Also the Wii U will come along with another great deal like last year (Buy mario kart and a wii u to get another game free) sometime in the future. Get a wii u then.

I agree that the Wii U is great and the games are high quality, but the price of the wii u along with the games makes it hard to get a large library. If you get the ads, you can get more games faster. Also the Wii U will come along with another great deal like last year (Buy mario kart and a wii u to get another game free) sometime in the future. Get a wii u then.
I see what you mean buy now. Yeah my wii u came with 4 games for 360 dollars.

Ya, I got mine with the mariokart deal. I got the wii u, mariokart, pikmin 3, and a virtual console game for only $250

If you still have a normal 3ds i would say go for the wii u because it doesn't make sense having two to play with but if you didn't have a 3ds go for the new 3ds since it has a few new and fresh features to entertain yourself and exclusive games to play.

I think that you should get a wii u. The wii u has much better games than the 3ds. The graphics are also better than the 3ds. You will appreciate the wii u more than the 3ds. Nintendo is mostly releasing games for the wii u now and not the 3ds as much. The wii u is worth your money. You will not regret getting a wii u.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
Now, it's obvious that you could get a WiiU. As @Mikaya said, the N3DS is pointless is you already have a 3DS. Not to mention that the WiiU's Wii VC has Xenoblade... with better graphics. And it is compatible with the GamePad, so, no need to buy a Wiimote+Nunchuk/Classic Controller combo.

As I once said on another thread, Xenoblade 3DS is only a smoke screen for the N3DS.
I would say the New 3DS, IMO it has the superior gaming library and it's far superior to the original 3DS, so it's even more worth it than before.
Nope. Binding of Isaac:Rebirth ? PC, WiiU, Vita, PS4, X1.
Xenoblade ? WiiU (WiiVC, Wii Mode), Wii.

Most, if not all of the N3DS-exclusives are cross-platform games. (I've only listed the N3DS games I've heard/seen about)

Nope. Binding of Isaac:Rebirth ? PC, WiiU, Vita, PS4, X1.
Xenoblade ? WiiU (WiiVC, Wii Mode), Wii.

Most, if not all of the N3DS-exclusives are cross-platform games. (I've only listed the N3DS games I've heard/seen about)
You read that completely wrong, the library I refer to is everything the N3DS has access to.

They don't have a 3DS iirc, which makes getting the N3DS very worth their time, much more so than a Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back