Winner of MH4U Weapon Contest

• Thread starter Iridium Winter
  • Start date
Iridium Winter

Iridium Winter

The Competent Ranger
Banned User
So, what do you guys think? I think its pretty awesome by including poogie in on it. Nice way to put some inside jokes on a weapon :p Maybe it'll also give you good luck xD
(This is the EU winner, the NA winner will be announced in a couple of weeks)

Well that looks interesting. :unsure: I'm pretty annoyed by all the squealing the weapon is making though, kinda makes me want to mute the video. Anyways, it's cool I guess, putting some humor into the game!

that has got to be the most rediculos "weapon" that i have seen :p here is a pic of it from off of twitter :
Bro1i69IgAE_f8Q.png
and look at the bottom pic it looks like he is playing in :p

Well, pig sounds for the weapon do fit the theme lol

A ridiculous Hunting Horn actually, but my applause for the creativity.
Oh, our beloved pig in MH3U now is a king. (If the weapon couldn't be accessed via DLC, we had to defeat a king swine then).

Can i create one but i don't know how to draw

@jams3223 I think the contest is already over, sorry.

ok no prob

I think this weapon will be better if you play with a girl in the game, its made of pure gold and may represent a Royal Queen kinda .-.

A ridiculous Hunting Horn actually, but my applause for the creativity.
Oh, our beloved pig in MH3U now is a king. (If the weapon couldn't be accessed via DLC, we had to defeat a king swine then).
Actually, Poogie has been in EVERY MH game xD

Actually, Poogie has been in EVERY MH game xD
Ah, yeah, I just played two MH titles (the first and MH3U) so I didn't really notice Poogie xD

what do poogie do in mh3u? i means is it just a normal character, or ...?
and what is the contest about? did i miss anything ?

The contest is over, they just haven't announced the NA winner. And you can rub Poogie for good luck in all of the games, but make sure you time it right or you won't get hearts from Poogie. If Poogie rams you and runs into the woods, you have some bad luck with you. :p

oh... poogie always rams me and runs into the woods. when is the right time? is it random?
I think poogie will fall down when you are using that weapon. lol.:rotfl: '' no! let me get down!'' said poogie.

The audio will tell you, I used to be able to time it without the audio, but I forgot how long I waited lol. I don't usually pick up Poogie because I'm awesome and don't need luck :p (until I go plate or ruby hunting and can't find it D:)

ruby hunting. the pickaxe is too easy to break:cry:. oh!and also do you know what does the statue on the right side of farm do? (i'm just new to the game.:))

Yes, its important to the plot, so I won't ruin anything, just get further along in the Moga quests :3 And rubies are monster parts lol

Yes, its important to the plot, so I won't ruin anything, just get further along in the Moga quests :3 And rubies are monster parts lol
oh... hee hee... I think you are talking about ruby the diamonds.:p

Contest winner from America has been finally revealed. And I gotta say, it looks quite awesome!

That's a really cool weapon design! Congratulations to whoever designed that. I think it's perfectly blend of classic and new weapons. The clockwork design doesn't seem out of place when thinking of the MH Universe and it definitely looks sleek. I can't wait to try this out once the game comes out!

Back