Contest World War 3(ds pedia)

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I came up with this idea when yesterday everyone at the shoutbox was talking about Canada being awesome and my lesson o WW1 in Social Studies.
Anyway here ya go!

Anglosphere.png

WORLD WAR 3

Here, based on where you live in real life you will go and play other players in various games and see which country is the best!

Here are the rules:

Rules:

• Canada is separate from US, just to clarify (you'd be surprised on how many people didn't know that)
  • No country can have more 10 players than the country with the lowest amount of players
  • You can't participate in a country you don't currently live in, so your 3DS region can be different
  • No entry, have fun!
So what are you doing exactly? Well, 2 games will be played.
The participating games are:
  • Pokemon XY/ORAS
  • Super Smash Bros. 3DS
So what happens when your "at war?"

Well, first you have to choose the game your fighting in, so you can't be in Pokemon AND Smash (sorry @paceygym )
After you choose which game your fighting in, you'll be fighting other participants from different countries. If you win, they are eliminated. Your eliminated if you lose, and last country standing wins!

Who you fight is up to your "country leader," (first person to ask to be one becomes it, so ask quickly)
If a country leader of Canada says to attack Britain with user A, Britain says that user B will fight that person.
Country leaders wont fight
EDIT: Country leaders can fight
you must use everyone once before you use someone again.

Have Fun!

@AliTheAce @3dsatackman @SunnyWindy @Kyubey @SmashChamp @Mikaya @D4rkDragon @Wayne @Alex @BenShenton16 and then Im sure some American person will find this lol ( @Spinnerweb )

if you dont see your country just ask and Ill add it!

EDIT:
new members (under 3 weeks) Who'd like to join must have 15 messages and/or must be adopted. Not being active ruins the flow of things. 15 messages required to join

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ, Acemaster, Danny and 7 others
uncle-sam_pan_14223.jpg

U
SA
Country Leader:
Army:

bustedtees.57330973-ef38-421a-bc03-9713e897.gif

CANADA
Country Leader:
Army:

ENGLAND
Country Leader: @Kingdomheartsboy
Army:

India_SMALL.jpg

INDIA:
Country leader:
Army:

welshflag.jpg

WALES
Country leader: @Alex
Army:

2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png

NORWAY
Country leader:
Army:

Last edited:
Really cool idea. I hope this contest goes well :D

Does it have to be real countries? You see, I'd like to represent Gallia.

Maybe @D4rkDragon and @Earth2543 would join me in defending our precious, ragnite-laden country :love:

Reactions: SmashBro and Ashkil
Really cool idea. I hope this contest goes well :D

Does it have to be real countries? You see, I'd like to represent Gallia.

Maybe @D4rkDragon and @Earth2543 would join me in defending our precious, ragnite-laden country :love:
Haha, yeah it has to be real because you don't live there

I would like to join!

Reactions: Magik
I'll join Uncle Sam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quit starting wars, Nova :3

This is creative :p

Quit starting wars, Nova :3

This is creative :p
H ha, thanks! Wanna join?

I'll join for the USA smash bros team.
This seems like a really unique and fun idea @Nova :D can't wait!

Just need confirmation from them real quick, then Ill be happy to add you guys!
:D just there!

I came up with this idea when yesterday everyone at the shoutbox was talking about Canada being awesome and my lesson o WW1 in Social Studies.
Anyway here ya go!

Anglosphere.png

WORLD WAR 3

Here, based on where you live in real life you will go and play other players in various games and see which country is the best!

Here are the rules:

Rules:

• Canada is separate from US, just to clarify (you'd be surprised on how many people didn't know that)
  • No country can have more 10 players than the country with the lowest amount of players
  • You can't participate in a country you don't currently live in, so your 3DS region can be different
  • No entry, have fun!
So what are you doing exactly? Well, 2 games will be played.
The participating games are:
  • Pokemon XY/ORAS
  • Super Smash Bros. 3DS
So what happens when your "at war?"

Well, first you have to choose the game your fighting in, so you can't be in Pokemon AND Smash (sorry @paceygym )
After you choose which game your fighting in, you'll be fighting other participants from different countries. If you win, they are eliminated. Your eliminated if you lose, and last country standing wins!

Who you fight is up to your "country leader," (first person to ask to be one becomes it, so ask quickly)
If a country leader of Canada says to attack Britain with user A, Britain says that user B will fight that person.
Country leaders wont fight
EDIT: Country leaders can fight
you must use everyone once before you use someone again.

Have Fun!

@AliTheAce @3dsatackman @SunnyWindy @Kyubey @SmashChamp @Mikaya @D4rkDragon @Wayne @Alex @BenShenton16 and then Im sure some American person will find this lol ( @Spinnerweb )

if you dont see your country just ask and Ill add it!

EDIT:
new members (under 3 weeks) Who'd like to join must have 15 messages and/or must be adopted. Not being active ruins the flow of things
America and Pokemon OR :p Thx!

aww D:
don't have any of those games

If the people who liked the thread actually joined.... lol

I think I'll join as netherlands
I have smash

I think I'll join as netherlands
I have smash
Your 3DS region says North America, do you live in the Netherlands?

Reactions: Knight Rain
Ohh didn't see that part of the rules sorry :p thought you could be any country
I live in usa so I'll just be there then

Back