• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I suppose Fractured Soul would be a bad game. It has a nice idea but OH LORD the gameplay!
*Terrible pun alert* So I guess you say that the hopes of Fractured Soul being a good game were..... Fractured :cool:

*Terrible pun alert* So I guess you say that the hopes of Fractured Soul being a good game were..... Fractured :cool:
Pretty much. Yes :D but they could've done better with the animation and gameplay mechanics.

For me the worst game/demo so far is that Rhythm game, it was pointless and stupid.

The worst game I've played was Harvest Moon A New Beginning

For me the worst game/demo so far is that Rhythm game, it was pointless and stupid.

Title please! :D
(If it's Harmo Knight I disagree)

The worst game I've played was Harvest Moon A New Beginning
What's Harvest Moon like in terms of gameplay and all that? Never heard of it until I joined this forum

Title please! :D
(If it's Harmo Knight I disagree)
I think he means Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure
:eek:

Mmm... The worst game I have so far is Arcade Classics 3D.
Agreed I tried it when Spinnerweb gave out the codes , and in the review it said it was not worth the 2.99 USD It's such a waste of money it is not worth it ! Arcade Classics 3D is good for nothing :D

Agreed I tried it when Spinnerweb gave out the codes , and in the review it said it was not worth the 2.99 USD It's such a waste of money it is not worth it ! Arcade Classics 3D is good for nothing :D

Worst version of Tetris and Columns there...

He didn't replied yet :D

:eek: Rhythm Thief is bad?!?! It's actually pretty good. @dilawer, how do you not like it?! It has a music feel to it, and it's catchy with the beat.

:eek: Rhythm Thief is bad?!?! It's actually pretty good. @dilawer, how do you not like it?! It has a music feel to it, and it's catchy with the beat.

He only played the demo, not the full game :D

He didn't replied as yet to which game he disliked. :eek:, someone was just suggesting what the game was.. xD

He didn't replied as yet to which game he disliked. :eek:, someone was just suggesting what the game was.. xD
Well, pretty sure he meant it...

Well, pretty sure he meant it...
Oh, I doubt it, I think he meant a worse game :) (hopefully) @dilawer reply back to your statement !!!

I think the worst game is pryamids I played the demo its kinda dumb you just go though stages with pryamids XD
yeah so that game sucks

I think the worst game is pryamids I played the demo its kinda dumb you just go though stages with pryamids XD
yeah so that game sucks

Most of the games made by Enjoy Gaming are bad

Most of the games made by Enjoy Gaming are bad
So basically one could say that it's impossible to enjoy gaming with games made by Enjoy Gaming? :D :p

So basically one could say that it's impossible to enjoy gaming with games made by Enjoy Gaming? :D :p
You could put it that way so Games made by Enjoy Gaming can't be enjoyed because trying to enjoy gaming can't be enjoyed to try to enjoy lol

You could put it that way so Games made by Enjoy Gaming can't be enjoyed because trying to enjoy gaming can't be enjoyed to try to enjoy lol
uhhhh......yeah, that's basically what I said except reworded and more confusing...anyways, any other terrible games :p

uhhhh......yeah, that's basically what I said except reworded and more confusing...anyways, any other terrible games :p
Which leads into much more complicated stuff and getting confused of thinking why games can't be enjoyed by enjoy gaming lol

Here's my conclusion on the worst 3DS Game yet again it's arcade classics 3D just so boring and the 3D effects makes your eyes want to burst , mind explosion lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back