Worst school day ever?

• Thread starter fearlesstaco234
  • Start date
I don't often have too many bad days or worst days at school but I remember two in particular.

The first one was when I had taken speech and debate. My teacher had us do a project over something we knew how to do well, I decided to teach the class how to draw Link from the Legend of Zelda. It sounded like a good idea at the time but I had frozen up and I could barely speak let alone draw on the white board. Needless to say Link looked more like a squiggly line grimlin than our dashing hero. I also failed the presentation because I of speaking volume and the fact I wasted the entire time I had. :cry:

And other was in High School I think it was eleventh grade. I was late getting to English class one morning, so when I arrived the doors were closed. These doors are huge and very heavy with a super tiny window in the corner. I'm short, the window is perfectly positioned for tall people, short people will have to jump up and down to be seen. That's what I did, and I knocked on the door. I could see the teacher look at me but she carried on teaching. She left me outside for about fifteen minutes before letting me in. She proceed to say "Wow Jeff, real smart you are. Only stupid people stand out there not doing anything."

I didn't know what to say, I was knocking on the door because they lock the doors and I was jumping around the window!

The next day my friend had the same incident with being locked out, but he didn't knock or anything but the teacher said to him "Oh look a smart person who knows how to get my attention.":meh:

Needless to say I hated my English teacher that year (but I never showed it).

The days were I accidently cut myself with a pen and I'm bleeding for the rest of the day.

Back