Worst Smash Bros. Stage

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date
SSB 3DS has the most vivid memories, so I stick to that.

Wario Ware Inc. because of its ridiculous microgame system (specifically the reward part of it), Balloon Fight because it's too small and easy to get cheap KOs on it, Jungle Japes because of the rapids, and to a lesser extent Green Hill Zone because the breaking ground and close edges are both bothers.

Maybe more but this is what comes to mind.

I don't like Jungle Japes because the tiniest mistake can result in a self-destruct and you just can't save yourself if you fall off.

I also don't like Distant Planet because it's such an unbalanced stage with everyone rushing to the left side of the screen.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Haha I just practice using Omega stages because that's how it is online and I'm terrible at online matches. Yeah...basically I practice with a bunch of level 9s and see how well I do using different characters what I actually want to use during online matches.

Reactions: 18
I hate wario land in the 3ds version. it's so annoying cause the screen never zooms in and too much mayhem goes on.
gaur ppains is also pretty bad, when I'm on that stage there is limited mobility cause there's that huge gap in the muffle so most of e time in that stage I just stay on one side hoping I won't fall

I hate the one that Dr. Mario challenges you on. The moving isn't so bad unless you're online, but I hate the excess platforms. I've lost so many games because when I smash an opponent, they get blocked by the platforms, but when I get smashed it's like they find the perfect spot to knock me away from. I'll just play on Tortimer Island forever.

Stages that i hate in SSB is definitely 75m Hannenbow and Big Blue
75m since the stage is random and is pretty annoying to play on
Hannenbow since the platforms are pretty dumb and its weird having no ground to the stage
Big Blue since the transitions of cars makes it hard to play on Other than that Big blue is cool

Gaur Plains is the ugliest and just overall worst stage in the series.

IT'S SOOOOO BADDD what were they thinkin?! It's even worse on the Wii U version because Metal Face is on it. Like idek its that bad.

*Looks back at earlier posts* Oh hey I need to say what stages are terrible in Smash 3DS now that I've tried them. The Tomodachi Life stage is pretty terrible. It can get distracting at times, no way to use platforms effectively, so no running off platforms and using forward air attacks unless you send someone off the stage. All around the stage seems really big and going up and down levels isn't as fun as fighting straight on in a stage like Battlefield.
The Gerudo Valley stage is alright, just getting killed under the bridge or by the witches isn't fun and that doesn't make for fair fights. Not to mention camping near the stage boundaries could make it worse.
Balloon Fight is terrible too. Too many hazards, being able to move from one side of the stage to the other (but it still has a stage boundary if you get hit). There is some fun in the stage. Just not with more than 2 fighters.

Most other stages in Smash 3DS I think are decent if all you like to do is fight using air attacks or fool around but there is a reason why there are tournament stage selections instead of allowing you to fight on whatever you feel like.

i hate the cars in onett and all non omega stages are worst

The Pikmin stage and Gaur Plains are truly horrifying. (Not Omega stages)
The pikmin stage has an inclined platform that gets really annoying as people will repeatedly grab and throw you there, and then push you off again. And, did I mention the music is just disgusting?

Gaur plains has a series of small platforms. If you're one of those characters with a bad down-air, then don't expect to come back alive. Many Links/Toon Links have lost games like that because they can't use the down-air without falling into the abyss.

Back