Would you pay to play video games with girls online?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Whether it's Minecraft, Fortnite or some other online multiplayer game, would you pay to play video games with girls over the Internet? You'll be able to choose the game once she has it and voice chat with her while playing by the hour. All that you'll ever need is your trusted credit card number and she'll be all yours, as long as your money stays strong :pepe:

I got curious because of something I came across while browsing the net.

I'm not sure if it's just a joke or if it's real lol:

jXAyoRV.jpg

GYjsvmq.jpg

I can actually see such a service booming on the Internet lol. It's just that it might be expensive for the end-user because the owner will have to get a cut out of the e-girl's pay. The popular e-girls might already be offering stuff like this on their patreon pages :redpanda:

Apparently a friend of mine signed up to it as a joke and he's already got $5 from it. It aint just girls on there either, guys can as well. I'd imagine it'll be mostly used for just jokes though, despite I know there's going to be some unironic use as always....

Reactions: Dj2 and Jisenku
I mean, I can just ask my sis if she wants to play a Mario Party 3. :p

• Funny
Reactions: Dj2, ChewyPucc, SmugWolff and 1 other person
god forgive me for the loli thing

I would use it to advertise myself as a VA and try to make money like that, acting as different characters. That would be pretty fun. I would want to first improve my impersenation/acting skills, but I think that I would enjoy doing it, and I think that a lot of people would use it for harmless fun/youtube videos. Of course I wouldn't do NSFW, maybe add a bit of innuendo, but otherwise pretty clean. i'm 100% when I say i need to perfect my kawaii anime girl voice though

BTW, I am being series about mostly everything I said, I'm assuming you wouldn't link the website due to it possibly being NSFW, so I guess I have to scour the web for it

Reactions: P2.0
Nah. Unless some of you guys on here want to give PC to play with me online. :pepe: It sounds like a waste of money unless you are really into it and can work it into your schedule. With my internet the way it is it would ruin the experience anyways.

Reactions: Hibiki_Kuze, P2.0, Marc and 2 others
Nope, I see no reason to pay someone money to play games with me, they should pay me instead!

Reactions: Hibiki_Kuze, Marc and Jisenku
Nah. Unless some of you guys on here want to give PC to play with me online. :pepe: It sounds like a waste of money unless you are really into it and can work it into your schedule. With my internet the way it is it would ruin the experience anyways.
*Gives Artisan 200 pc to play with him* :sneaky:

Imagine getting paid to play video games just bc ur an egirl....

So... I'm signing up of course. I AM a self-proclaimed egirl after all.

Reactions: SmugWolff
why.gif

Welcome to 2020.
Where you can pay a girl to play a videogame with you online.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmugWolff, Jisenku and Marc
I mean, I can just ask my sis if she wants to play a Mario Party 3 blugutfuthghjhghttttd and i have coffee
blippity bon don doo don da bee bee donbo
Bro, I would totally sign up but have people pay a couple of bucks to play with me and I'll speak in a super high pitched voice so I'll sound like a girl.

I can totally see like 8 year olds using their mom's credit card to play with a girl on there. I would pay just to see that.

• Funny
Reactions: P2.0
I can totally see like 8 year olds using their mom's credit card to play with a girl on there. I would pay just to see that.
I don't think that's the age kids think about girlfriends and boyfriends lol. And what are ya going to do if they want to video chat?

Reactions: 28142
Bro, I would totally sign up but have people pay a couple of bucks to play with me and I'll speak in a super high pitched voice so I'll sound like a girl.

1) what are those quotes
2) you know there's e-boys allowed on the site as well?

I seriously wouldn't suggest anyone young using this site though, or anyone really. The sheer amount of creeps that will be on there would be through the roof. I get more then enough creeps just streaming and playing games normally so despite needing the money bad, I don't think I'd stoop this low.

I don't think that's the age kids think about girlfriends and boyfriends lol. And what are ya going to do if they want to video chat?
I mean if they are "smart" 8 year old, they would just use a fake webcam app, or just cover the stinking camera. You are paying them, so if you didn't want to video chat, they would probably be fine with that

this would probably work. (instead of the link i'll just post the picture.)

1583790731832.png

If people are really dumb or desperate enough to pay for this, that’s on them. What relationship do they think will come of this when it starts by paying the other person money? No relationship involving one-sided payment is ever going to be healthy.

I imagine these dudes desperately paying $5 over and over all night to keep talking to these women. It’s depressing. I’d tell my sister about this site, but I don’t want her being involved with the folks who’d be paying.

Yeah, this website is only for REALLY desperate guys. Paying money to play multiplayer with a random person online?
I can do that for FREE. This is what I call a WOTAM (waste of time and money). There IS a possibility that this started as a troll site but now it has evolved into an actual thing?

I'm bad with women but I feel like it'd be even more awkward paying and playing with one online. I don't even like playing online fullstop, especially if voice chat is involved. So obviously this is just nuts.

It's kinda genius though. It's obviously working.

Reactions: Jisenku
Gamer Girl Bath Water Giveways

Reactions: Chronal
This might seem like a new low honestly for many guys who are neither confident nor gutsy enough to talk to girls in the real world. Girl gamers do exists, heck if you got a girlfriend just introduce them to some casual games and they'll get hooked.

Plus paying a stranger online to give fake affection to me seems like the worst may to spend my $$$. Perhaps worse than investing in the current economy :D

Back