Would you purchase a 3rd gen Pokemon game remake for 3DS?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If The Pokemon Company and Game Freak decides to create a remake of the 3rd gen Pokemon game (let's say Emerald because of the Battle Frontier) for the Nintendo 3DS, will you buy it?

If it comes with Pókemon Pinball for free... Sure, I will!

I don't care if it's in 3D or not but I would love a Emerald remake either way. (Playing emerald right now :p )

I would most definitely purchase it. I loved the 3rd Gen

I would only buy it if it's compatible with the 6th gen. For example, HG/SS were compatible with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. If that's the case I'll buy it in a jiffy otherwise I have no intentions of playing the same game allover again without trading my Pokemon.

I would only buy it if it's compatible with the 6th gen. For example, HG/SS were compatible with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. If that's the case I'll buy it in a jiffy otherwise I have no intentions of playing the same game allover again without trading my Pokemon.

Well, usually Pokemon games have this function. (In this game you can transfer pokemons from 1st and 2sd generation)

I don't know why they made this limited on Pokémon X and Y, because you can only transfer from the 5th generation.

Well, usually Pokemon games have this function. (In this game you can transfer pokemons from 1st and 2sd generation)

I don't know why they made this limited on Pokémon X and Y, because you can only transfer from the 5th generation.
Well, that probably has to do with the new Pokemon and new abilities and stuff. I think if a remake supports trading between the 6th gen I'll definitely get it.

I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Marc
I would buy it in a heartbeat.

- Read this
- Tu Tun
- Bought!

- Announced

- Preorder

- Game Launch

:D

Reactions: jandkas
I'd be over the moon.

I would buy and get it of course.

I WILL buy Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake, this game is one of my favorite of the Pokemon series, I love the Pokemon in this game, I love the whole new features and upgrades this game provided for the GBA and I will look forward to a remake of this game, I think it will sell a lot if Nintendo/Gamefreak decided on a remake.

Didn't this year mark the tenth year anniversary for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, I think Emerald was release two or three years after Ruby/Sapphire, if they won't make a remake this year, I will look forward to a remake on Emerald's anniversary

Nah I wouldnt since its an old game and I played it before... , I wouldnt want to use my money just to buy the remade version and I bet all the features will just be the same except for the graphics :p

Since my GBA version of the gen are all dying, I would love to have a remake. It would be nice to be able to play the game with actually being able to save again. That and the 3rd gen is one of my favorite in the whole franchise.

Since my GBA version of the gen are all dying, I would love to have a remake. It would be nice to be able to play the game with actually being able to save again. That and the 3rd gen is one of my favorite in the whole franchise.
Same here, I lost my original Pokemon Ruby game, and if a 3rd generation was to be remade, it would have a lot of buyers for sure (hopefully).

Of course i will buy it, i love the 3rd Gen, many Pokemon of that gen are good and amazing (Torkoal, Gardevoir, Tropius, Rayquaza, etc). I also like the story and i would like to see the Contests in 3D on my 3DS.
Imagine the new things that they will do in the remakes, Triple Battles etc, 4 gen,5 gen, 6 gen Pokemon.
All those new things will make the games even better.

Any self-respecting Hoenn fan owning a 3DS would get a 3rd gen remake for 3DS :p The fanbase has been raging for one for who knows how long now, hasn't it? xD

I would totally get it. I always wanted a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake to come on the 3DS. Just like they did it with Heartgold/Soulsilver. Who doesn't like 3rd gen?!

I would totally get it. I always wanted a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake to come on the 3DS. Just like they did it with Heartgold/Soulsilver. Who doesn't like 3rd gen?!
genwunners. All jokes aside yeah, I find it inconceivable to think that there are people who would be against 3rd gen. A 3rd gen remake with all the new mechanics introduced since then would be beast

Instant buy !
but still I prefer to have a Emerald remake than a ruby and saphire remake, because emerald is the director's cut version of the two.

Back