Would you purchase a 3rd gen Pokemon game remake for 3DS?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Instant buy !
but still I prefer to have a Emerald remake than a ruby and saphire remake, because emerald is the director's cut version of the two.
Chances are there'd be elements of Emerald in the remake. I mean, if you think about it, HeartGold and SoulSilver had elements of Crystal in it

Chances are there'd be elements of Emerald in the remake. I mean, if you think about it, HeartGold and SoulSilver had elements of Crystal in it
oh that might work actually even though the diference between Ruby/Saphire and Emerald are greater than Crystal to gold and silver, I mean how will they make the Rayquaza plot or what champion would be there wallace or old steven ?

oh that might work actually even though the diference between Ruby/Saphire and Emerald are greater than Crystal to gold and silver, I mean how will they make the Rayquaza plot or what champion would be there wallace or old steven ?
They could do the Rayquaza plot still and keep Wallace. That way, it'd follow the HeartGold/SoulSilver pattern of allowing both mascot legendaries to be accessible in-game. Not to mention Black 2/White 2 made it implied that Juan is the 8th gym leader by putting Wallace in the champion bracket (as well as Steven, as he was basically the "Red" of Pokemon Emerald)

They could do the Rayquaza plot still and keep Wallace. That way, it'd follow the HeartGold/SoulSilver pattern of allowing both mascot legendaries to be accessible in-game. Not to mention Black 2/White 2 made it implied that Juan is the 8th gym leader by putting Wallace in the champion bracket (as well as Steven, as he was basically the "Red" of Pokemon Emerald)
or they could make steven the champion for one last time and when you beat the elite four for the first time you find him and he tell you that "this his last battle as a chamipon", then if you beat the league a second time you'll find wallace.

or they could make steven the champion for one last time and when you beat the elite four for the first time you find him and he tell you that "this his last battle as a chamipon", then if you beat the league a second time you'll find wallace.
That'd be assuming that they set it up so that there's a rematch team for each of the Elite Four members, something that they didn't do in the original Hoenn games.

same id love it
but would like a emerald remake too

same id love it
but would like a emerald remake too
when it comes to remakes they only make two games, not three. So we'd have to hope for Emerald plot and all that in the Hoenn remakes if we want an "Emerald remake"

I would totally buy it! I feel like X and Y was a complete waste of money... if i could've chosen my price for that I would have bought it for $20, besides I need a new emerald anyway... I washed my cousins old pokemon emerald game cartridge in the washing machine, THREE TIMES. The first time the game started to glitch... Still worked though. Second time it would only load at certain times and third time it was completly dead... GAME FREAK MAKE A REMAKE!

I would totally buy it! I feel like X and Y was a complete waste of money... if i could've chosen my price for that I would have bought it for $20, besides I need a new emerald anyway... I washed my cousins old pokemon emerald game cartridge in the washing machine, THREE TIMES. The first time the game started to glitch... Still worked though. Second time it would only load at certain times and third time it was completly dead... GAME FREAK MAKE A REMAKE!
Pokemon X and Y was not a complete waste of money, and most of the people that played it will completely agree on this. With that said though hopefully they consider Hoenn remakes lol

Pokemon X and Y was not a complete waste of money, and most of the people that played it will completely agree on this. With that said though hopefully they consider Hoenn remakes lol

Someone should make a petition like with the Reggie Fils-Amie in Super Smash Bros Brawl for 3DS and Wii U Hahaha. Seriously though they should at like http://www.change.org/ or something.

Someone should make a petition like with the Reggie Fils-Amie in Super Smash Bros Brawl for 3DS and Wii U Hahaha. Seriously though they should at like http://www.change.org/ or something.
I suppose that they could try lol But who's to say that Nintendo will actually pay attention to it though. It's not like all petitions are paid attention to if you think about it

Yesss <3

Back