Xerneas from Pokemon X

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Guess what everyone? Xerneas from Pokemon X appeared in today's daily screenshot on the official Smash Bros. website. Still, we don't know if Xerneas will be a playable character in the game or if it's just a part of the stage.

ssb xerneas.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Guess what everyone? Xerneas from Pokemon X appeared in today's daily screenshot on the official Smash Bros. website. Still, we don't know if Xerneas will be a playable character in the game or if it's just a part of the stage.

View attachment 60

What are your thoughts?

It will be part of the stage.
It's me or that picture doesn't look with good quality? (See Pikachu arms and Xerneas for example.)

Gawd Dammit! Why? Please bring Yveltal if you want to bring something from Pokemon not the stupid deer! then again maybe, it's just the christmas spirit xD

Gawd Dammit! Why? Please bring Yveltal if you want to bring something from Pokemon not the stupid deer! then again maybe, it's just the christmas spirit xD

Yveltal will be an awesome character in the Super Smash Bros. roster, I rather to see Yveltal than Xerneas in the game. I also think its a part of a stage, if they do have Xerneas and not Yveltal that will totally suck, and I doubt they will have the two character separate. Maybe it will be like Zelda/Shiek two characters that makes one.

I don't know its just a guess, I think its a part of a stage though

I think the two will be in the game. Same things as Super Smash Bros Brawl.

I think the two will be in the game. Same things as Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Oh yeah the stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Palkia and Dialga, I forgot the name of the stage. Ohhh I can't wait till Super Smash Bros. 4 come out

I think there will be a new Pokémon stage that will have Xernas and Yveltal in the background. Kind of like the Spear Pillar stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, where Palkia and Dialga could be seen in the background, and they would create stage hazards. Either that, or Xernas just came out of a Pokè Ball and is about to attack someone nearby.

I don't think he'll be a playable character :p He wouldn't have "good moves" .Still waiting for Pangoro and Mega Blaziken !

Guess what everyone? Xerneas from Pokemon X appeared in today's daily screenshot on the official Smash Bros. website.

Guess what? I just captured my Xerneas yesterday :D

Guess what? I just captured my Xerneas yesterday :D
Was it easy to capture, or tough ?

Was it easy to capture, or tough ?

Actually, too much but too much but TOO MUCH BUT TOO MUCH BUT TOO MUCH easy :p

Actually, too much but too much but TOO MUCH BUT TOO MUCH BUT TOO MUCH easy :p
Burr, so easy, I think catching Legendary Pokemon are a pain if you don't affect their status

I cought Yveltal first turn with a quick ball :p

Burr, so easy, I think catching Legendary Pokemon are a pain if you don't affect their status

That depends a lot of your luck. :p
For example, it's not the same a Legendary escapes of the Pokéball than a Caterpie (yeah, once :D)

I cought Yveltal first turn with a quick ball :p
Wow, you guys are really lucky in here.

Reactions: entei123
Yeah, I'd imagine Xerneas and Yveltal will be part of a stage. I mean, they're the new Dialga and Palkia probably. Kinda hope Reshiram and Zekrom make it though

Xerneas is sadly, Not a playable character unless it hasn't been revealed to us yet. Greninja made it in at least. I am Guessing Xerneas will be inside a Pokeball, Be a trophy, or be part of a stage.

Yveltal will be an awesome character in the Super Smash Bros. roster, I rather to see Yveltal than Xerneas in the game. I also think its a part of a stage, if they do have Xerneas and not Yveltal that will totally suck, and I doubt they will have the two character separate. Maybe it will be like Zelda/Shiek two characters that makes one.

I don't know its just a guess, I think its a part of a stage though
Do not disrespect the deer with eternal life! *charges Moonblast*
I would really love to see Xerneas as a playable character. I have a feeling it will be really useful. It would most likely have abilities that would allow it to jump high, and hit with Moonblast. The Gravity move would pull all enemies to the ground, making it quite useful.

Making these guys playable would probably cause a bunch of imbalances. For example, I think Legendaries could be considered gods, and we already have Palutena. Also, if Xerneas was playable, fan base would go all ape about Yveltal and Zygarde.

By now I would think we have more information on whether Xerneas is a part of the stage. But he she is most likely apart of the stage. I don't see many different movesets coming from this pokemon.

Back