Yandere or Tsundere?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Real quick question,I'm curious which would you prefere for a partner? I used to be afraid of both(years ago..)but now I would be happy if either trait was part of my partner's nature.
The name of this is the question:which one?

... A mixture of both? Tsundere characters' validation is worth more (e.g Shana) but in newer anime lots of them are jerks whom I probably wouldn't even rescue from a fire. Yandere characters can be endearing but - also in newer anime - annoying and clingy and whatnot. Balance is everything :coffee:

Reactions: Kakea
Yandere hands down.

Tsundere, if only because I don't want that random clerk from Target murdered for saying "hi" to me.

Reactions: 423, Moon Rain and Kakea
I used to hate tsundere,but now I really like them,I haven't seen alot of anime so I haven't seen any jerks...(they usually had a reason for acting the way they did)I'm not sure how I start loving yandere.Like what @Neofang64 said,I wouldn't want anyone hurt but, I want it???
I haven't seen a yandere either so.....(I heard about them but never saw a anime with them)

Tsundere, for obvious reasons :p
But I actually like yanderes more, I feel like tsundere characters are being a bit overused ._.
I'd love to see more male characters with tsundere or yandere traits, they're becoming a pretty rare breed :0

Yandere, hands down because i can enjoy a psycho but not a jerk.
at least the Yandere would tell me what she wants or why she is doing something and she wouldn't get angry at things i dont even know i am doing.

i may be biased because i have had 2 encounters with tsunderes(not even kidding) irl,its extremely annoying to be constantly nagged and shouted at its not cute and gets old really quickly.

Tsundere, for obvious reasons :p
But I actually like yanderes more, I feel like tsundere characters are being a bit overused ._.
I'd love to see more male characters with tsundere or yandere traits, they're becoming a pretty rare breed :0
Males ARE all yanderes:it's just wrong to murder everyone who you assume talked to/likes your girlfriend,(almost every man might agree with me,I never had a girlfriend but I would be REALLY MAD if I think someone after her)

yandere because having someone who would kill for you is kind of nice

yandere because having someone who would kill for you is kind of nice

I know!!! I used to be freak from the idea but now(considering how everyone acts IRL)I want a yandere,I actually want one more than tsundere because I might mistaken to push people away.....(Tsundere'll leave)

Tsundere characters are more annoying and frustrating, but yandere characters are potentially dangerous... I don't really know which to choose... :/

I'd probably go for yandere coz they're not as annoying, and more appealing, compared to tsunderes, as most of them are more 'tsun' and less 'dere'. Not all tsunderes are unlikable though, like Aisaka Taiga or Fujibayashi Kyou. \o/

Not all tsunderes are unlikable though, like Aisaka Taiga or Fujibayashi Kyou. \o/
Or Shana. Don't forget Shana. Shana laid the groundwork for the likeable tsundere. I mean, the TVTropes page for these characters is called 'Shana Clone!' :p

Reactions: DeathDragon
Or Shana. Don't forget Shana. Shana laid the groundwork for the likeable tsundere. I mean, the TVTropes page for these characters is called 'Shana Clone!' :p

Yep, I still need to get round to watching Shakugan no Shana... xD I've heard much about Shana as a tsundere lol.

Reactions: 18
Yep, I still need to get round to watching Shakugan no Shana... xD I've heard much about Shana as a tsundere lol.
Is Shakugan No Shana on Crunchyroll? I'm curious now(I also want to see a series with a Yandere:I've never seen a anime with one,I have no idea how they really are.)

Yandere because they show their love (violently)
But... Tsunderes tend to be very cute and I might be masochistic.

Yandere because they show their love (violently)
But... Tsunderes tend to be very cute and I might be masochistic.
Me too,I realized it after feeling warm and fuzzy thinking about being fussed at by one paticular tsundere....I also can't imagine not being with yandere...
(I'm getting hot just typing this)

Yandere all the way

Yandere all the way
Two words. Yuno Gasai. She may be cute but if anyone says YUUKI she'll go on a killing spree.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Two words. Yuno Gasai. She may be cute but if anyone says YUUKI she'll go on a killing spree.
If a Yandere is on your side you're fine! (You might be partly responsible for hundreds of deaths) but having a violent partner is awesome!

Let me get my trigger happy waifus real quick.

Back