You can increase a Pokemon's IVs at LV100 in Moon/Sun

• Thread starter Zukrad
  • Start date
This seems like a pretty interesting concept! I think that since it makes IVs easier, Pokemon Sun/Moon could bring more players to the competitive scene! It takes out the hassle of IV breeding and makes competitive battles more accessible to newcomers or casual players. However, although it makes things easier, it also takes some of the effort some people like about competitive breeding, which can be a good or bad thing depending on who you are. Even if some people don't like the new method, I'm sure Sun/Moon will also let players do it the old fashioned way. I'll personally be taking advantage of it :p

Sorry. I really think it's a waste. Why level it up to lvl 100 when you can just breed the said Pokemon at birth with good ivs?
As a breeder, I feel that I'm getting cheated. .-. Granted, it could make things easier for newcomers and less annoying. But I just think the other way is easier. Perhaps I'm just used to the way of breeding at this very moment. Although, I can see it being useful for hatching shiny Pokemon with the wrong ivs and with HP breeding.

Reactions: Leviathinian
So the IV training feature is going to be really good, especially for people who do not have the patience of waiting for that perfect IV Pokemon. I have 2 Shiny eevee that I can use this on (they have terrible IVs) and also fix up my legendaries and my event Pokemon. Excited for the feature :D

Back