Your Christmas Wishlist for 2015?

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So the holidays are just around the corner and I think some people have made their wishlist for Christmas, or at least in the process of making one (unless you dont celebrate it, which I respect as well).

So boiling down to the main thing, lets all share our Christmas wishlists for this year. I'll start with mines:

• Kirby Plush (basically a need lol)
  • Money
  • Some new jeans
  • New backpack
  • Something to put my laptop in
Ya I know its pretty lame but for someone going off to college next year it could suffice...maybe

So what's on your wishlist? Tis' the season!

Reactions: Marc
My wishlist is:
  • Mario Kart 7- My old one stopped working so I broke it apart. Now I hardly have anything to play.
  • The Legend of Legacy- That game is so great, I used up 29 plays and I done so much in that demo.
  • Super Mario 3D Land- Another great game. I don't know why I sold it. I don't think I got a good price for it either.
  • Regular-sized New 3DS- I'm lucky my 3DS hasn't given up despite all the stuff it's gone through.
  • At least a $10 eShop card. I'll probably just buy Ryu and some Diamonds in PRW. Maybe get Shovel Knight on sale and a theme or two.
I think that's pretty much it. At the very least, I'm expecting a Regular-sized New 3DS on Christmas. My mother knows it seeing as I'm a big fan of Nintendo and Pokémon.

Reactions: Mikaya and 3905
The only thing I "wrote" on my wishlist was the TI-83 Premium CE, a calculator.
Then my parents were like "you mad? It's your birthday on 24th and Christmas on 25th and all you ask for is a 59€ calculator?" so they added an electric guitar to the list. It's probably noteworthy that I don't play the guitar, so, wait what?

Reactions: Mikaya, T-Player Guy, 3823 and 1 other person
Then my parents were like "you mad? It's your birthday on 24th and Christmas on 25th and all you ask for is a 59€ calculator?" so they added an electric guitar to the list. It's probably noteworthy that I don't play the guitar, so, wait what?
Damn.

Reactions: Mikaya
I asked for nothing actually. And probably won't get anything either.

The holidays won't be really cheerful this year. all the things I want, it can't be done.

I asked for nothing actually. And probably won't get anything either.

The holidays won't be really cheerful this year. all the things I want, it can't be done.

:hug:

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Triforce Heroes

AC:NL

3D Land

Wooly World

Amiibos

New 3ds XL

Socks and Hats

Fight pad and adapters

Mario Maker

Ultra Smash

My Christmas wishlist is usually a bit big,and it's not any different here:

• Last Window:Secret of Cape West(I really enjoyed Hotel Dusk early this year,and I am curious to know what happens following that game's events)
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance(I heard this one is a decent starting point for newcomers,and I thought the demo was great,so I'm sure I'll have a great time with the full game)
  • Super Mario Maker(Weird story,I saw this game once in a store on October,and then afterwards,with money saved,I never saw it again.Since one of my parents's friends was travelling to the United States,she asked him to find the game with her money on his account,as every store in my country didn't have any scheduled previews for this game's arrival :coffee:)
  • Some few amiibo(And that shall be enough of these little mongrels for the year :p )
  • An american 50 dollar eShop card(I was going to invest the money for a card of just 20 or 35 dollars,but omy mother gone the extra mile to ask her friend to buy a 50 dollar one alongside Super Mario Maker on the US.If he can find a legit one,I won't hold my anticipation longer to try the Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4 DLC :D)
And that's my list.Maybe I'll get Mario Tennis Ultra Smash as there aren't many new games I currently want,but I think my list is as big and sufficient enough as it is for now.Besides,Christmas isn't all about presents,is it now? :p

Reactions: 3905
Tbh, just for my body to heal 100% would be the best Christmas present. I've been having excruciating hip pains as well as other pains since the start of this year that have impeded upon my ability to walk normally. Ugh, I sound like a Debby-downer. >s<

Tbh, just for my body to heal 100% would be the best Christmas present. I've been having excruciating hip pains as well as other pains since the start of this year that have impeded upon my ability to walk normally. Ugh, I sound like a Debby-downer. >s<
Yo man, you the true MVP. Hips don't lie but I'm starting to feel it's time that those pains leave bro

Reactions: 423
Potential Wishlist:
  • Super Mario Maker (though it would become fun only once I'll have Internet...)
  • Splatoon (heard lots of good things on it, so I'm curious, but, ^ same)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii VC)
  • Shulk/Robin amiibo (mostly so I could show my friends with their N3DS how tough amiibos are on Smash 4)
  • A Wiimote/Nunchuk so I could finally go back and beat Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wiimote would be an extra, since I'll be at my friend's house for New Year, and chances are we'll play Smash and more).
That's all I want or need. I've been dying to replay the first XC (especially after beating XCX), while for the rest... I suppose I'll just tackle the offline a bit, and start a one-year wait for that thing I don't have called Internet.

If you're a Debby-downer, what am I eh?

I mean, I'm getting FIFA 16 PC, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and some Steam money, plus a few other cool surprises. I also really want to be more happy .-. School kinda sucks right now and I'm currently trying to find the best way to learn C# and watching tutorials for Game Maker and Unity, but I just want for everything to click.

.Fallout 4
.Mario Maker
.a Toon Link Nendoroid
.Bayonetta for Wii U
.A GeForge thingamujig to boost laptop speed for a number of games

I have several lists, but I think it might be over the top for some.

- A talking Victini plush. Yes, it does exist, at least in Japan.
- Kirby, Pikachu and Lucina amiibo.
- A new handycam/camcorder.

If you're a Debby-downer, what am I eh?
You (technically) asked for nothing, so you're a Selfless Sunny. :p

- Final Fantasy XIV
- InFamous 2
- Tales of Xillia
-Project X Zone
- Tales of The Abyss

I will get very upset if I don't get what I want...I've been a very good boy this year.(lie)

-a PS1 Memory Card
-Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 1

I always wanted to play the first game of the Legacy of kain series, but I didn't have the right console (and getting games this old to work on pc is a living nightmare...), and when my best friend gave me her PS2 a few weeks ago, I started to try and track down a copy of the game.

Lol, that is my christmas wish. It is better to buy some things early, heh heh. But I do not even celebrate Christmas in the first place anyways. :(

Lol, that is my christmas wish. It is better to buy some things early, heh heh. But I do not even celebrate Christmas in the first place anyways. :(
Your Christmas wish ? The calculator ? :p
JK, yeah, an electric guitar is a great present. That's why I didn't say no. I kind of wanted one for a long time but since I didn't trust myself to be patient enough to actually do something out of it, I never asked for one. Seems like my parents believe I can do it :p

Back