Your favorite DS rpg!

• Thread starter Lightkcb
  • Start date
Pokemon Soulsilver

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. I love the series, and this title adds sci-fi element to the story, so it feels like a brand new atmosphere. The game is challenging, and since it borrowed some Etrian Odyssey element, prepare to collect items to forge equipment :d

My favorite is Pokemon heart gold and Sonic chronicle dark brotherhood because they was the only rpg game I played on the ds

I think Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is my favourite action RPG on the DS, because it didn't make itself feel like 'the DS doesn't have enough power for this so it's gonna be bare-bones' like lots of DS games. I liked the story a lot, and the gameplay was very good too. :cat:

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is probably my favorite, honestly I can't think of many RPG's that I played on the system.

Oh, Heart Gold, obviously.

Reactions: NekOShoT
Dragon quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Pokemon Heart Gold.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is probably my favorite, honestly I can't think of many RPG's that I played on the system.

Oh, Heart Gold, obviously.

I agree, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Camelot did a great job bringing it back, but unfortunately dropped the ball :<. Heart Gold is pretty awesome too.

lol do Harvest Moon and Rune Factory count as RPG's? If so, they are my all time favorite games.

My favorite RPG in the DS series would probably be all the Pokemon games for it which is Pokemon Pearl and Diamond , Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver , Pokemon Black and White and lastly Pokemon Black and White 2 . I would say this because they are the only games in RPG section of which I played . On the other hand I wished I could have played the other games but I had doubts about it :p

STAND UP STAND UP TACHIYAGARIYO!

Inazuma Eleven :D

Radiant Historia, The World Ends With You (The only good game Square Enix has made in the last 8 years that wasn't Kingdom Hearts or a port) or Chrono Trigger (One of the best RPGs of all time).

Dragon Quest 8: Sentienals of the Starry Sky. Sure there was tons of grind (LIKE WHY WOULD THEY HAVE YOU RESET TO LVL 1 WHEN YOU CHANGE CLASSES?!?!?!) but holy cow, the hours I put into that, much to my mother's dislike. However, I bought smt IV and smt Strange Journey recently, so I'm excited for Strange Journey (I love the freaking Demonica suits, they're so cool looking!)

Dragon Quest 9 all the way. It's also my favorite DS game in general. Over 100h of gameplay!

Back