Your Favorite Game Opening Theme

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
Because I don't want to be OOT (it's somehow already OOT :p) on PxZ thread, let's discuss about some game's opening theme here cc @Erixsan @Demon_skeith.

It's not my favorite actually, but Chaos Wars opening theme is pretty good, "Shūtan no Ou to Isekai no Kishi ~The Endia & The Knights~" from Sound Horizon.

I didn't get the US opening and I forgot whether it's instrumental only.

The live concert (the first half of the video).

So what's your favorite game opening theme?

My list:
Scar Left by Time - Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Cross)
Karma - Bump of Chicken (Tales of the Abyss)
The Answer, Moonlight - Showtaro Morikubo (Rockman X6)
Burn My Dread - Shoji Meguro, performed by Yumi Kawamura (Persona 3).

I don't remember so much games themes...

The only ones I remember and I like a lot:
Karma - Bump of Chicken (Tales of the Abyss)
Open your Hearth - Crush 40 (Sonic Adventure) <-- The reason I started to hear games music

Zanarkand theme from Final Fantasy X, or Other World counts too?

Reactions: Reece
Same her @Erixsan I like the Zarnarkand theme from Final Fantasy X (it always end up sticking in my head)
I also enjoyed Final Fantasy 12 opening theme

I also don't focus to the opening themes of games, only if I really enjoy it, I will watch it over and over again :)

I love the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Opening, I keep playing it over again :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Same her @Erixsan I like the Zarnarkand theme from Final Fantasy X (it always end up sticking in my head)
I also enjoyed Final Fantasy 12 opening theme

I also don't focus to the opening themes of games, only if I really enjoy it, I will watch it over and over again :)

Lovely song but I think that song is from FFIII (It's a reused song)...
It's also considered the second Final Fantasy song...

Well A LOT games have amazing themes.
My favorites are:
Sonic O6- His World (amazing song to a terrible game)
Sonic CD- Sonic Boom
Skyrim- Dragonborn

Sonic has a lot other great music , and should I explain why dragonborn is on the list?

Well A LOT games have amazing themes.
My favorites are:
Sonic O6- His World (amazing song to a terrible game)
Sonic CD- Sonic Boom
Skyrim- Dragonborn

Sonic has a lot other great music , and should I explain why dragonborn is on the list?

Agree with Sonic music. Also...

A dragon born... FUS-DO-RAH!

Is it a joke that I don't get,or a typo? :p Dovahkin used Unrelenting force (fus ro dah). It's super effective :p

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Is it a joke that I don't get,or a typo? :p Dovahkin used Unrelenting force (fus ro dah). It's super effective :p

You got an arrow in the knee because it was a joke.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I used to be an adventurer like you , but I took an arrow to the knee. Does It mean I have to be a Guard? :( But, mommy, I don't wanna be guard! :p

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and ErixSan
Back to topic...
I forgot the theme of Final Fantasy VIII!
That music when you start the game is awesome!

I gotta say that it has to go to Naked Arms from Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes. I'm a sucker for T.M.Revolution's music.

I love this intro, the cut scenes sequence, song, everything about this:
Brings back so many memories.

I love this intro, the cut scenes sequence, song, everything about this:
Brings back so many memories.
Is this BoF IV? *can't access youtube yet, am mobile*

Is this BoF IV? *can't access youtube yet, am mobile*
Yes it is, I love that game soo much, have you played it ? I played all the games in the series.

Yes it is, I love that game soo much, have you played it ? I played all the games in the series.
Absolutely!!! Here in my country we have English version, and our language version (hacked one). I played the 3rd and 4th, but not 5th. BoF V is a decline.

Absolutely!!! Here in my country we have English version, and our language version (hacked one). I played the 3rd and 4th, but not 5th. BoF V is a decline.
I played the all the Breath of Fire games, they are really fun and entertaining, Breath of Fire 5 is the worst, I hate that game soo much, also did you know that Breath of Fire 6 is coming out soon, you can find the thread about it here :)

I played the all the Breath of Fire games, they are really fun and entertaining, Breath of Fire 5 is the worst, I hate that game soo much, also did you know that Breath of Fire 6 is coming out soon, you can find the thread about it here :)
Yeah, the online one, I suppose? Holy smokes to Capcom for turning the series bad. Well, they seek for money from microtransactions, after all.
Let's have nostalgia by playing BoF IV again *clicking your embedded Youtube*

Reactions: Reece
Video quality sucks but it was the only one I could find.

I loved this game so much, and the opening title always made excited not to mention the anime style made me happy. To bad my PS2 is too old to work right.

Back