Your favorite legendary

• Thread starter GameGirlAS9990
  • Start date
GameGirlAS9990

GameGirlAS9990

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
It's so difficult to pick a favorite legendary X( but what's yours?

Haven't really thought about it much. But I'd have to say either mew, suicune, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, dialga, arceus, shaymin, kyurem, xernias, or yvetal

Oh ok!☺

To be honest , when I saw Giratina from Pokemon Platinum , I was just really amazed . This Pokemon really looked so cool and I really liked its type too -- Dragon and Ghost -- and the ability to change form and have levitate with the Griseous Orb is something really original to me :D

Reactions: GameGirlAS9990
True especially since Giratina represents the ghost more

my favorite legendary is actually also my favorite pokemon overall. Freaking Zapdos man. its got that electric and flying typing so it only has one weakness to rock types.

Reactions: GameGirlAS9990
My favourite legendary is Reshiram.Because it was the first level 100 Pokemon I had and it's fabulous.I like its typing, fire and dragon.I had a very hard time catching this Pokemon because I didn't have much Pokeballs left.

My favorite legendary is Mewtwo it's my first legendary that got to level 100
And because it's kinda my favorite legendary and I also love it's moveset, Well actually my Mewtwo's moveset.

My favorite legendary is Dialga. It was the first legendary I have known and also the first I have ever caught in a Pokeball which is a huge achievement for me. I also find it awesome to meet a Pokemon that can control time. Just beautiful.

My favorite legendary would have to be rayquaza. My first pokemon game was pokemon emerald and rayquaza was on the cover and i wanted to know how to get him. I love his design and the backstory behind his mega evolution, which also looks amazing.

My favorite legendary in terms of competitve battling would have to be Mega Rayquaza because it is in AQ and is the best Pokemon in existance (for now!) In terms of desgin I like Mewtwo-X or Diagla because of memories in Pokemon Diamond (My first game) and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (My second game!)

it has to be ho oh or the reggies

yesterday i just caught all 4 reggies

My favorite legendary pokemon has to be rayquaza especially when he's shiny

My favourite legendary pokemon is may be ..................................................... xernas due to those majestic shiny horn its head not this only that pokemo is a beast after using geomancy which destory each and every thing.

Darkrai. i like it because its design is really cool and dark. Its really good competitively because of its speed, spatt and dark void. i also remember watching the DP series on tv and loved tobias' darkrai

Picking a favorite for Legends are hard, but I would have to pick Raikou, I love it's design and not to mention its shiny form is to cool!

My personal favorite is.... DIALGA! Controller of TIME! It's because well one Time control I mean come on does it need more explaining? It can stop time speed it up slow it down and all other kinds of cool stuff. Plus it knows the move Roar of Time which makes it much cooler than Palkia. 2nd is that Dialga comes from Diamond and Diamond is my PKMN childhood because it was the first PKMN game I played.

My personal favorite Legendary is Lugia. It looks like a dragon, its signature move looks cool, and it starred in a movie and a few episodes of the anime.

Mine is Rayquaza cuz I got a shiny in Ruby:D Especially Mega Rayquaza it looks so cool and awesome I want a shiny Mega Rayquaza.

Arceus is second in my list, cuz it has got multitype which is really great :D

Back