Your Favorite Original DS Game?

• Thread starter Adam3044
  • Start date

Did/do you own an original DS/DS Lite?

• Total voters
i think many people missed out on these great games. i see most people saying their fav game is some sort of pokemon, but i am totally not a pokemon fan. im most likely one of the few people who dont play a lot of nintendo named games on the system. i can only do so much on mario and friends. but i do enjoy the zelda games tho. i just wish the 3ds had more third party games.
It's sad how the 3DS only has two kinds of games, Nintendo licensed and Indies! Why can't we get some gems like every other console has? I really want to be able to play some less mainstream games, as it gets really boring only having less than 50 games total in the entire library of the 3DS that aren't made by either Nintendo or an Indie developer!

It's sad how the 3DS only has two kinds of games, Nintendo licensed and Indies! Why can't we get some gems like every other console has? I really want to be able to play some less mainstream games, as it gets really boring only having less than 50 games total in the entire library of the 3DS that aren't made by either Nintendo or an Indie developer!

i feel exactly what you are saying. my current 3ds library is very small, it consists of bravely default, the legend of legacy, batman blackgate, and castlevania. i wish they would make another classic castlevania game, like the gba and ds got. i miss those, and i bet they would look amazing on the 3ds. us consumers get screwed all the time. good thing i have my ps3 for all the cool games,lol

i feel exactly what you are saying. my current 3ds library is very small, it consists of bravely default, the legend of legacy, batman blackgate, and castlevania. i wish they would make another classic castlevania game, like the gba and ds got. i miss those, and i bet they would look amazing on the 3ds. us consumers get screwed all the time. good thing i have my ps3 for all the cool games,lol
I have my PSP and that's the only reason I can still manage! For the 3DS, the only game I have that isn't made by Nintendo or some Indie developer is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate! My other games are Pokemon Y/ΩR, Virtue's Last Reward, Mario Kart 7, Raman and Rabbids Family Pack (Rayman Origins, Rabbids 3D and Rumble), Resident Evil: Revelations, Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (great game btw), Witch & Hero, 10-in1 Arcade Collection, The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX (Virtual Console) and The Mysterious Murasame Castle (VC, amazing game!)! As you can see, the only way to make my 3DS less boring is to rely on Virtual Console games!

My favorite DS/Lite game has to be Super Mario 64 DS. It's a great updated port of the revolutionary Nintendo 64 classic. Definitely a great 3D Mario game, I even went as far as to try to get all 150 Power Stars. The addition of 3 new people to play as, minigames, and cooperative Download Play gives you more to do.

My favorite DS game was Super Mario 64 and it still is.

My favorite DS game is probably Mario Party DS. I played it all the time whenever me and my cousin's met up stuff.
I still play on the 3DS often along with Mario Kart DS. The pokemon games were also great on the DS

Hmm it's either Pokemon Platinum of Mario Kart DS for me. I liked pokemon platinum because it is AWESOME and is one of my favourite pokemon games. It had good music, a good story and the distortion world was only visited once or twice but it is still AWESOME. I have great memories of playing Mario Kart DS with my friends at primary school on the last day. The game was awesome and everyone, even the "cool kids" played. We did tons of regular races and battles, I love MKDS so much!

For me it's mario and luigi: Boser's inside story. I want to play it again so bad ;-;

Metroid Prime: Hunters. It's the only 3D Metroid game I really liked aside from Echos.

For me it's mario and luigi: Boser's inside story. I want to play it again so bad ;-;
I can see BIS being added to the DS virtual console section on the Wii U eShop soon enough.

Metroid Prime: Hunters. It's the only 3D Metroid game I really liked aside from Echos.

I can see BIS being added to the DS virtual console section on the Wii U eShop soon enough.
I'm gonna blow so hard into my gamepad if it does then

Back