Your favourite fire type

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Infernape for me since he was my first pokemon period and when I was I kid I thought when they said don't turn off it said turn off since that's how it was for pokemon ranger shadows of almia and each time I restarted my game I always chose Chimchar and infernape is a pure beast

My favorite fire type is probably arcanine just due to how hard it hits and how fast it is! along with the diversity of its move pool

My favorite one is Torkoal because he is nice and composed, i really like his style. My second favorite is Infernape, he seems to be a loyal pokemon and its cool. My third favorite is Charizard , he is unique and have all the good qualities that every fire type needs :D

Charizard , it's one of the strongest Pokemon in the game. Good for competitive battling all that I can say. I've also chose this starter when I was younger and first started playing Pokemon , FireRed my first Pokemon game.

Charizard because it is a really powerful Pokemon and it also has a really awesome mega evolution. Mega Charizard X looks better but I say that Mega Charizard Y is stronger.

Oh you already know it

Arceus-Fire. I own one! Does anybody want one?

Mine would also have to be Typhlosion. He was my first starter in Pokemon SoulSilver and I think I've grown to like him over some of the other fire starters (Charizrd, Blaziken). I also lovingly nicknamed him "Tacos".

Charizard, Houndoom, Arcanine/Growlithe, Typholsion (Am I spelling that right?), and Infernape. :cat:

My favorite fire type Pokemon is the same as most of Pokemon fans, it's the mighty Charizard and the new mega-evolutions have made it even better.

my favorite pokemon is also charizard guys since he hace the special ability of having two mega evolution it is my fav and the second is infernape his speed and attack are strong when fighting with these stats up since it's his speciality it also come with a pretty good way of being a 6iv while breeding it

1.charizard,this is the first pokemon that I like the first time..when Im younger i like it cause its look like almost the same as dragon.. New evolution of it ,make me loves these pokemon more..
2.Infernape.it appearances is so style and elegant for a fire monkey pokemon ..good job creator make this pokemon.
3. Blaziken .it has both fighting and fire type (2 in 1)..the moves sky uppercut is powerful enough to KOed the enemy..

Infernape/Darmanitan would be my favorite fire type.

Blazekin Gouplein (that's what I call a Delphox)

Flareon!

Blazekin Gouplein (that's what I call a Delphox)
Is the Gouplein is a nickñame for your delphox ..
Haha I just think Gouplein is somewhat new pokemon exist in gen 6.. :p haha, nice name to call anyway, really meant it..

Is the Gouplein is a nickñame for your delphox ..
Haha I just think Gouplein is somewhat new pokemon exist in gen 6.. :p haha, nice name to call anyway, really meant it..

Nah, it's Delphox's name in the French Version of Pokémon X/Y.

Reactions: kaw1234
Charizard, Blaziken, and Typhlosion!

Larvesta! :3

Back