Your Favourite Hunter in MHU4 the demo

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
What is your favourite hunter in MHU4 the demo and why?Mine is the charge blade hunter when I started to play the demo I choose her all the time and got used to her moves and using her charge blade which can transform into a shield sword when you hold r and press x.

The insect one lol

I think I still don't have a favourite one because I am still going through them all. Anyway, taking into account what you said I think it makes it one of my favourites one. I chose it three or four times and really enjoyed wathing how it hit the monster while transforms into and axe or blade. On the other hand I like the ability the insec glaive gives you to jump anytime you want without needing the help of you felynes.

The Insect Glaive and the Long Sword are my favorites from the demo, with the dual blades in a close second/third (depending on how you look at it)

I still like the Dual Blades more than anything. Not the most effective but they're fun and that's all I care about.

I like the charge blade. It's powerful and fun to use too

I like the charge blade. It's powerful and fun to use too
Same here it is fun and easy to use since the blade is not slow when slashing enemies with it but when it combines with the shield it does become a little slow but does more damage.Btw do you know how to get it to charge back?

Reactions: Knight Rain
Reactions: Iridium Winter
I still love the Greatsword. Not the best, but still packs quite a punch.

My personal favourites are the Dual Blades, followed up by the hammer. The Dual-Blades are really good for landing multiple hits on an enemy, and with Demon Mode, the Dancing attack combo can be really devastating. This class also has decent speed.
The hammer user wields a very intimidating spiked-ball on a handle, which can be charged up. When charged to the max, the spikes protrude even further, giving an even more intimidating look. A well-placed charegd attack to the head can do immense damage, and even allow for a follow up attack after stunning the enemy.

My personal favourites are the Dual Blades, followed up by the hammer... This class also has decent speed.
Understatement of the day!

Reactions: 532
Dual Blades is awesome! (I'm getting the feeling that dual blades are pretty much the fave)
I also enjoy playing with the hunting horn from time to time.

What is your favourite hunter in MHU4 the demo and why?Mine is the charge blade hunter when I started to play the demo I choose her all the time and got used to her moves and using her charge blade which can transform into a shield sword when you hold r and press x.
mines the insect glaive because u can jump with r and b to stun monsters

My favorite hunter is Dual Blades. It feels so good when using that hunter. Its combo are pretty good, and with dual blades you can constantly attack the monster without wasting anytime charging up or aiming.

My favorite hunter is Dual Blades. It feels so good when using that hunter. Its combo are pretty good, and with dual blades you can constantly attack the monster without wasting anytime charging up or aiming.
I never really liked the dual blades in mhfu but in mh3u i started useing them more

I never really liked the dual blades in mhfu but in mh3u i started useing them more
And the mh4u demo one are really good

@thomaswantsmh4u Really? in MHU3 I used sword and shield a lot. But in MH4U I started using Dual Blades and I love it!

@thomaswantsmh4u Really? in MHU3 I used sword and shield a lot. But in MH4U I started using Dual Blades and I love it!
mamy favorite weapons are the hammer and the long sword.The hammer in the demo sucked but the long sword is ok but i like the dual blades better than the demo hammer

I personally like the Bow just for the casual play in Online Multiplayer Mode . Its just really fun to shoot up the monsters from far . I also like the Light Bowgun because I like sniping the monsters from far but the only thing I don't like about it is that you have to constantly reload and reload .

Apart from that the dual blades is my personal best considering those cool combos you can do with it :thumbsup:

I havent tried all of the Hunters but those are my best so far

Back