You're Your Character

• Thread starter Chief
  • Start date
I really don't see how the characters are that ugly. Some of them look decent. It's more the clothes that are ugly, but I won't get into that (too off topic).

If I were my character for a day? I'd probably go to the Club Tortimer island, party there all day, and any trolls would get a slap to the face 3: My bells, get your own! (Beggars)

:eek:Where´s everyone?!Why are talking Animals here?!Why did a Raccon build my House?!

i would go to the island and go fishing

If I could be my character, I would talk to everyone to give me their pictures and maybe I would pay them bells. Then I would go to the island and tell Kapp'n not to sing and instead chat with me. I will go to the island and go swimming (I love swimming)
Then I would go on tours and show the world that I am better with my REAL self at these things. I would go back, take a shovel, go to the main street and start digging. I will make a gigantic room, deep inside the ground, I will put a stage, a screen ( like a cinema screen but smaller). I will put a 3ds and a wii u there. I will put some tables and a bar where that Brewster will work. I will write on the bulletin board about this building. Like that, I will make MAJOR changes. When I come back, I will get some souvenirs from the game and I will have the major changes I made.

That's it!!!:):):):D:D:D:whistle::whistle::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think I'd eat all the fruits because the look PERFECT...
And I'd hit the rocks just to see how that bell thing works (seriously, how does that even happen?)

Heh. . . Heh. . . Hehehe. . .

1) I'd take the Master Sword.
2)I'd take the Triforce
3) I'd take a Super Star
4) I'd take the Varia Suit
5) I'd take a Super Mushroom
6) I'd take a 1-up Shroom

And after gathering all of these items. . .

I'D TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!
I'd grab a pole and go fishing. . .
I'd just be glad to be THE HERO OF DERP. I mean if I could become what I'm wearing in ACNL I'd do a victory dance and run around town and do silly and random stuff and the villagers would be like "What is our mayor doing it's odd but looks fun lets join him and all look silly and odd", then we'd all do a funky new dance then everyone in FNAF show up and party on alongside Markaplier, the Pewds, Smosh, Slendy, Napoleon, Czar Nicholas, and many more people also Arnold Shwartzenneger( I don't know how to spell his last name I keep forgetting).

If I could be my character, I would talk to everyone to give me their pictures and maybe I would pay them bells. Then I would go to the island and tell Kapp'n not to sing and instead chat with me. I will go to the island and go swimming (I love swimming)
Then I would go on tours and show the world that I am better with my REAL self at these things. I would go back, take a shovel, go to the main street and start digging. I will make a gigantic room, deep inside the ground, I will put a stage, a screen ( like a cinema screen but smaller). I will put a 3ds and a wii u there. I will put some tables and a bar where that Brewster will work. I will write on the bulletin board about this building. Like that, I will make MAJOR changes. When I come back, I will get some souvenirs from the game and I will have the major changes I made.

That's it!!!:):):):D:D:D:whistle::whistle::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Jesus, how long do you think this day is?

I'd probably just.. ehh.. talk to some talking animals? I mean, I guess I wouldn't know what they were saying, but it'd be cool.

I'd probably spend the whole day eating fruit and annoying Resetti I just love how angry he gets when we reset...though I think he'd throw me out before it gets to that point.

tumblr_mp7v5ibq8C1qibwlro1_400.gif

I would probulary kill Resetii the groundhog by this point if I were my in game person :sneaky:

That mole bothers us in every animal crossing game about resetting :beaver: doesn't get so fursterating? I even had to delete my City Folk file because of that brat!

Ugh I know how you feel about him, I remember in Wild World he'd be so long winded with his lectures that I typically would zone out and miss the part were your supposed to apologize properly to him.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Back