Zelda A link between worlds too short

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Am I the only one who thinks a link between worlds is a bit too short? I bough the game, I finished it within 4 days :( . Other Zelda games give me gameplay of at least like 3 weeks (Eg: OoT, Skyward Sword.)
Anybody else agree with me? i feel now that i should have bough OoT 3D for the 3DS

Just right for me. It took me 20 hours or so, which I think is a good length for a handheld Zelda. I know it's the sort of game I'll play over and over again too, starting with hero mode.

Ocarina of Time 3D is still a game you should get though. But I don't necessarily think it's any better or worse than A Link Between Worlds. They are very different style games, and I love them both.

It is a short a game. I passed in about 2 or 3 days.But in the end i liked because the gameplay was good and the story.

Yeah. I liked the gameplay too and the story was enjoyably fun. 9.5/10, If I rate it myself.

Short as it was I couldn't see where they could have added more but maybe make the dungeons a bit longer.

Am I the only one who thinks a link between worlds is a bit too short? I bough the game, I finished it within 4 days :( . Other Zelda games give me gameplay of at least like 3 weeks (Eg: OoT, Skyward Sword.)
Anybody else agree with me? i feel now that i should have bough OoT 3D for the 3DS
i agree with you hehehe i finish the normal game in 3 days if i don't have a work i might finish it for 2 days... in hero mode i finish it 3 days with 1 hole day playing it... :):):):cat::cat:

Yeah, I agree. I even think it was shorter than the two DS games, but I was a lot younger when I played them, so maybe it just took me just more time :p and they could have made a trading sequence or something? Like in the other Zelda games :) but I still loved playing the game very much. ^_^

Reactions: 532
Yeah, I agree. I even think it was shorter than the two DS games, but I was a lot younger when I played them, so maybe it just took me just more time :p and they could have made a trading sequence or something? Like in the other Zelda games :) but I still loved playing the game very much. ^_^
Yes, that is true but I was so surprised how quickly I was able to finish the game. Zelda Ocarina of tIme took me a lot longer, around 3 weeks. But maybe because I played in shorter intervals? :giggle:

That's why Hero mode exists :D

That's why Hero mode exists :D
I know, but that simply does not change the fact that the game is short. Not that i'm complaining, I really loved the game :D

You should definitely buy OoT. I'm on the final boss. :)

You should definitely buy OoT. I'm on the final boss. :)
I have played the original OoT, and i am going to buy it as it is on my top 3 list. 1st: Bravely Default, 2nd: Ocarina of Time 3D, 3rd: Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D :D

well i can't really say much but one thing is for sure it doesn't look like it has much of a story line - I've seen blogs and trailers for it and its got a unique gameplay but its really got no story line - or does it o_O

well i can't really say much but one thing is for sure it doesn't look like it has much of a story line - I've seen blogs and trailers for it and its got a unique gameplay but its really got no story line - or does it o_O
Actually, it does :p. It's not as important as in some other Zelda-games, but it does have some good plot-twists :)

The story line is better (in some ways) than some of the 3D entries imho.

It does have a great storyline, and yes, the storyline is quite good. The immersive expereience is really fun.

Actually, it does :p. It's not as important as in some other Zelda-games, but it does have some good plot-twists :)
It does have a great storyline, and yes, the storyline is quite good. The immersive expereience is really fun.
oh well ... i thought that it didn't lol - soz i didn't know

I can't stretch this enough, because I've said it countless times in forums that mention this. The game is short, but from my perspective it doesn't feel short at all, recently I've beaten a dungeon and when I went to save, I've only realize that I've spent 25 minutes on that dungeon, it didn't feel like 25 minutes at all, to me it felt like an hour and I wanted to take a break. It's really not something I can explain because you need to experience it, the story is enjoyable, and when you do all the side-quests it really adds up to a lengthy game.

Reactions: Kaynil, Moon Rain and 532
Yes, I was a bit disappointed at this. I gave the game back as soon as I completed it and got X instead xD

short but sweet I guess, to say the least. I wish it was more longer.

Yes, I was a bit disappointed at this. I gave the game back as soon as I completed it and got X instead xD

short but sweet I guess, to say the least. I wish it was more longer.
I haven't completed it yet...:( I don't like 2D Zelda games. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back