Zelda Wii U ideas.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hello everyone! Sorry if posts have been slow,I've been thinking of what kind of things to discuss. ^^" Anyhoo,I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the upcoming Zelda game for Wii U,Zelda U! I,personally was excited watching the gameplay footage.Had me on the edge of my seat,lol.All the while,I was wondering,what will this new Zelda bring? On Miiverse,I heard of some ideas,like playing as Link,or making a customizable character,being able to switch gender to play as,and big open fields. (Squee! Open fields!!! :D ) Also,dungeons would have certain difficulty levels to explore,and would produce different levels of items to use,and tough enemies.Also,I heard some people would like it to be somewhat of a game where you could team up with other players,and take on tough dungeons.Kinda seems fun,IMO.But what do you guys think Zelda U will be like? What's your ideas on what it could be like? :)

This will be exciting! And I love the open-ness of Zelda! I think a customizable character would be fun (though I'd play as Link) so you can have a another story to play on. I think maybe for the customer characters they could features from previous Zelda games to make characters more unique. Like twilight abilities and you get your own beast form, or your character dabbles with magic and Masks and they get masks, I think that would be fun.

And if you choose to play as a Custom maybe Link can be your partner?

Reactions: P2.0
@Jeff The Killer :I love those ideas! :D If they add in elements as those,with how many Zelda game uniqueness over the years? It'd add MUCH content for the players!

Though I don't think they'll do this, I agree with the customizable character sort of thing. Be able to make a new hero with a new story, but you can still fight along Link and other LoZ characters. I don't know if people would like that as much as just playing as Link, an already established hero, but I know I would.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and P2.0
@warbird1500 :Ikr? I know lots of people would be in an angry confusion if something like that happened,but I just don't know.I mean,to us,it's a good idea,and you can still use Link if customs aren't your thing,right?

It would be also cool if you could change Link's outfit/style so he would look like he looked in previous games or you could make choices that would lead you to different kind of situations or change plot.

@fireworkdragon

Kind of like a story book right? That sounds pretty cool! It would add TONS of replay value to the games.

This will be exciting! And I love the open-ness of Zelda! I think a customizable character would be fun (though I'd play as Link) so you can have a another story to play on. I think maybe for the customer characters they could features from previous Zelda games to make characters more unique. Like twilight abilities and you get your own beast form, or your character dabbles with magic and Masks and they get masks, I think that would be fun.

And if you choose to play as a Custom maybe Link can be your partner?

This sounds cool too! But I doubt it happening. Nintendo is probably not going to do this because they want to keep it original. :)

Reactions: P2.0 and fireworkdragon
@fireworkdragon :I know,it'd make the game a lot more exciting to experience! :D Going through the different storylines and such!

@rawrrie :Alas,I know Nintendo probably wouldn't go for it.Don't get me wrong,the Zelda formula's fine,but I'd like to see something like this happening as well! I mean,who wouldn't??

Reactions: fireworkdragon and 3823
It would be fun if they had some sort of online multiplayer mode, even if it was really small. It would also be fun if in the main game you could play as other characters like sheik for a while and it would contirbute to the main game and story. Zelda wii u looked really cool at the trailer so really looking forward to what new feature the devolopers are going to include in the game:)

Reactions: Rockback and P2.0
@Nightsrain622 :Ikr? That'd be a nice twist,wouldn't it? I especially like your idea about using different characters during the story,it would make for interesting gameplay as well! :D

Reactions: Knight Rain
I would like to hear the characters speaking during the game, I don't like to read for a long time, I feel tired in good parts of game. I hope they speak more next game!

It would be fun if they had some sort of online multiplayer mode, even if it was really small. It would also be fun if in the main game you could play as other characters like sheik for a while and it would contirbute to the main game and story. Zelda wii u looked really cool at the trailer so really looking forward to what new feature the devolopers are going to include in the game:)

I agree, it would be fun! I know the past games isn't this way, but this new would be different modes to be more playable and funny.

@Rockback :Ikr? I kinda would like to hear what Link would sound like if he spoke,just once in the games,as with everyone else.But knowing some Zelda fans,or maybe all of them,we'd get stoned for having even thinking that preposterous idea. :hilarious: Still,if he did,they could a voice actor from an anime everyone likes to do his voice.I was thinking of a few myself.

Reactions: Rockback
@Rockback :Ikr? I kinda would like to hear what Link would sound like if he spoke,just once in the games,as with everyone else.But knowing some Zelda fans,or maybe all of them,we'd get stoned for having even thinking that preposterous idea. :hilarious: Still,if he did,they could a voice actor from an anime everyone likes to do his voice.I was thinking of a few myself.

well, I didn't think about this to be honest, but I agree, this kind of voice can combine with his battle screans. Maybe he would be screamming something during his master sword's strikes.

Yeah,I was thinking that too! I mean,he has a voice to slash,so why not speak? IF,and only if they find him a good voice,lol.

Yeah,I was thinking that too! I mean,he has a voice to slash,so why not speak? IF,and only if they find him a good voice,lol.

Yeah, he would be screamming something when he's got itens, like "yeah, I found a bow!", but in action I see Link more fighting and not spoken, but at least some screans of attack like "I'll never give up!" or something like that would be more exciting during the game.

XD Yeah,that'd give him a good change of pace! Although,people may become annoyed if he shouted what he found in treasure chests,or said that in battle.Seeing reviews,and watching videos,people,and I really can't stress this enough,HATE that. :hilarious:

hmm I was thinking when looking all over this , knowing that the Zelda Wii U has a really open world and such , like there will be some sort of endlessness into where there will be many other places as well , like unlocking something to go travel in the skies , or underground and such things like that :p

And something like a online multiplayer where you can explore with your friends or figure puzzles together or something like that :p

@Eridan: Ikr? I'd love that! :D If it featured online multiplayer so you could explore dungeons and take on quests, That'd be fantastic! Also,being able to customize your hero would be cool,too. :p

Reactions: 2071
I am sure that this game will bring a lot to offer, since Nintendo has decided to take some more time to work on the game, or else we will have the game released already and in our homes. I hope that the game includes Hidden Techniques like in Twilight Princess, since that was cool. I also hope that Bomb Arrows make a return.

Back