Zero Escape Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward Now Available At eShop

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm so happy. I've always wanted to play this game but I could never find it in the store. It's now available at the Nintendo eShop for $25, so you know what that means, :angelic:

I'm not going to purchase it right away since I have a huge backlog, :dead:

Reactions: Kaynil
This should be good. I completed all the endings of 999 and loved every single one of them.

I haven't played it yet. Actually, I haven't even heard much of it. But if it's downloadable now, I might check it out.

I already have a retail copy, but I'm jelly of the price tag.

I already have a retail copy, but I'm jelly of the price tag.

It just an offer until 3rd September.

Reactions: Kaynil and Marc
It just an offer until 3rd September.
Thanks for telling me this. I'll have to buy this one sometime this week and let it sit on my SD card.

Thanks for telling me this. I'll have to buy this one sometime this week and let it sit on my SD card.
It what I did.

I don't know about the real price, but that says on the official webpage.
In celebration of this release, we’ll be running a two week promotion! Get Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward for only $24.99 from now until September 3, 2013!

Reactions: Marc
I don't know about the real price, but that says on the official webpage.
I checked it out on the Nintendo web page but I couldn't find the contents of your quote - http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/RGPPjU1t_QGDdUNVqyNzz8rRfEPuXnax

I even tried looking at the game's description at the eShop - nothing. It's not even in the price drop category of the eShop with Code of Princess and Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, :confused:

That is pretty cheap, so even if they don't say it I will try to get it before that date, just in case. :wacky:
I liked the Demo, it seems like an interesting game.

That is pretty cheap, so even if they don't say it I will try to get it before that date, just in case. :wacky:
I liked the Demo, it seems like an interesting game.
The game is excellent... Indeed.

That sounds like a fun game, I'll check it out and consider whether I should get it or not. Tell me how it is when you get it, Marc.

That sounds like a fun game, I'll check it out and consider whether I should get it or not. Tell me how it is when you get it, Marc.

It's fun, but 80% of the game are novel scenes.

Tell me how it is when you get it, Marc.
I purchased the game a while ago and I've been playing it for a while now. I think I got about 2 hours in the game so far. Like @ErixSan said, there are a lot of novel scenes, but that's not a bad thing, ;) They're great.

This game is absolutely worth the $25 I paid for it. I love it, :love:

Puzzles are challenging and conversations are funny. The game isn't for people who are under 18 years btw, :panda:

Reactions: jandkas
The game isn't for people who are under 18 years btw, :panda:
3013995-if_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bea.jpg

Reactions: jandkas
Haha, I think dilawer got a little too hopeful there :p

Haha, I think dilawer got a little too hopeful there :p
Haha, yeah I was about to go spend my $25 to get this game and enjoy the best se.....gameplay. xD

Haha, yeah I was about to go spend my $25 to get this game and enjoy the best se.....gameplay. xD
Yeah, I mean, I never think of stuff like murder when looking at an MA18 rating :p

Back