Closed Zombie Blaster (DSiWare) Giveaway

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
4-150x148.jpg

Three download codes
for Zombie Blaster, a rail shooter for the DSiWare, are up for grabs once again courtesy of Enjoy Gaming Ltd. They can be used in the 3DS eShop by going into Settings and choosing 'Redeem Download Code.' You can read the game's review here.

Contest Rules:

• You must have at least 10 quality posts on the forum to be eligible.
  • Choose one number from 1 to 100 for free, and then each extra number costs 5 Play Coins. There are three winning numbers which I have sent to Marc to keep things fair.
  • Staff members, apart from Marc, can participate. Sorry, Marc! :p
  • You must have an account registered on or before October 20, 2013.
  • People found to be using duplicate accounts will be disqualified, including their original account, even if they guess the winning number.
  • I don't know if or when the download codes will expire, so if there aren't three winners by October 22, I will give away the remaining codes to whoever I like most.
  • God, I'm shameless in copying the rules from my old contest, ain't I?
Let the contest begin.

Reactions: Marc
5 - 74 - 96 - 58 - 41 - 23 - 36 - 34 - 28

Reactions: Marc
I didn't send the numbers to @Marc before. Now I feel incredibly stupid. Guess that's what I get for copying the old contest rules. Hey, I was sick and Alzhiemic. I have an excuse. :p I gave one code to @ErixSan since he entered already before I chose the numbers (and spent 40 coins :p) - two codes remaining.

I didn't send the numbers to @Marc before. Now I feel incredibly stupid. Hey, I was sick and Alzhiemic. I have an excuse. :p I gave one code to @ErixSan since he entered already (and spent 40 coins :p) - two codes remaining.

Cool? :D

Reactions: GaiusK and 18

Good luck everyone, :)

Big hint incoming: Both equally close with respect to distance from the correct numbers yet both wrong.
lol wut :D

Both are x numbers away from the proper numbers. You just have to figure out what x is. :p

62 maybe?

62 maybe?
You're closer to one of the numbers, but overshot it completely compared to the one you were closer to at 36.

You're closer to one of the numbers, but overshot it completely compared to the one you were closer to at 36.
I never said 36

I never said 36
I still am a little stupid from yesterday then :p
You undershot, then. The arrow dropped before hitting the bullseye. :)

Damn.

Back