zombie pokemon mall roleplay (rated M)

• Thread starter oshul
  • Start date
oshul

oshul

The main oshawott
Towns Folk
Ok your character who you make is only controlled by you you can be a zombie or a Pokémon, you have to stay alive for 10 days
rules:
1. No Mary sues please
2.if you are ideal for 2 days you will be presumed dead
3.you need to get food and the map looks like this
th

4. if bited by a zombie you or your group needs to find zombrex, if you go a day without it you will turn
5.on day 6 the military will come and then you need to sneak around
6.please when making a character put in there traits and stuff
My character Name: oshul
characteristic: stubborn but good
weapon: scallop skill:killing zombies
fear:being eatin
8223f592c9dd4c4926e19a47c3211035.jpg

oshul walked into the mall to see if there was any Pokémon who wanted to battle, but then was suprised to see two Pokémon at the side of the room with blood over them, he went to check out what was going on. they lunged at him barley missing his arm, oshul ran to a table to hide

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff The Killer
My Charater:

giphy.gif

Name: Jeffrey Woods (prefers Jeff the Killer or just Jeff)
Characteristics: Works okay in groups but prefers to work alone, cocky, trouble maker
Weapon: Claws, knife
Skill: Killing stuff, sneaking into places, stealing
Fear: Fire

Well today was a bust. It certainly didn't go as Jeff planned but nothing really does. He growls as he strolled down the street and towards the mall, he didn't think anything of it when he hadn't seen any sign of any other living being.

Jeff enters the mall and looked around the silence of the massive building was deafening. But when the sound of groans and the quick scuffle in the distance caught his attention Jeff made his way forward.

He saw several corpses that was moving with jerky motions as a Oshawott shot forward and under a table.

Jeff wasn't to keen on saving folks in fact he was often the trouble for them but it felt wrong to leave a fellow Pokémon in this kind of situation. Jeff unsheathed his claws and dashed forward on all fours standing in front of the Oshawott with his hackles raised "Wha'cha doin' hidin'!? Wha' is goin' on here!?" He said rather frantically as he swiped at the hand of the dead.

Can't find a pic but i'm a Mudkip.
Name: Azura Sky
Characteristics: Does better in a group than when alone, Shy, Smart.
Skill: Stealing, Stealth, Silent killing.
Weapon: Water gun.
Fear: Sand.

Azura was running from 2 Treekos wondering where he went wrong when he ran around a corner and straight into Jeff. "I'm sorry!"

oshul get's up from the table and say's while scratching his head "thanks I...um didn't need it but thanks" In the distance a voice shouted "GET TO THE SAFE HOUSE!!!"

image.jpg
(Oops, wrong photo!)
image.jpg
(That's better!)

Name: Tahoma

Characteristics: Quirky, enjoys company and quite clueless to the apocalypse.

Skill: Forging for useful things.

Weapon: Blades that are his hands and are on his chest (For deadly hugs).

Fear: Losing someone close to him, and fighting types.

Tahoma wandered the mall, trying to find the exit. He then seen a Mudkip and ran up to it.

"Heya! What's going on!"

"guys did you hear that dude he Sayed get to the safe house, what's that and what the hell were those things?" *he said looking at the dead corpses*

" Zombies duh!" Azura said as he dove into the safe house.

"Zombies? like the flesh eating ones?" *he said with a scared face*

"Zombies? Nah, impossible. You guys want to go grab a snack, I'm craving some Poke-Puffs..."

Azura grabbed Tahoma and dragged him into the safehouse. "Just get in here!"

"Hey! Let go of me!"

"Quiet foolish mortal! Take a look around you the dead are now the living and the living are now the dead! Now stop talking and fall into line!" Azura yelled as he threw Tahoma into the safehouse again.

"Mortal? But I am no regular Pokémon! I am the Great Tahoma! And zombies? Please, even if they do exist and they don't, I could take them down with a fell swoop!"

"Okay hotshot go defeat a lucario then." Azura said with a sigh.

"Sure! Wait what type is Lucario again?"

"A fighting type. Shouldn't be a problem for you though Mr. one fell swoop." Azura replied with a grin.

Reactions: 24460
"Umm... Ye-yes... Um-mm... Good thing there are no Lucario around..."

"Oh look here comes 1 now." Azura pointed to a charging Lucario.

"AH-I mean... Nothing..." Tahoma shivered. "Power-Up Punch!" Tahoma yelled.

The Lucario shrugs the attack off and uses seismic toss.

Back