The most powerful weapons in Stardew Valley are the galaxy sword, the galaxy dagger, the galaxy hammer and the master slingshot with iridium ore. This guide will teach you how to get them all.
How to get the Galaxy Sword in Stardew Valley
What you need?
- A Prismatic Shard .
- The Calico Desert unlocked (complete The Vault bundle / Bus Repair).
Prismatic Shards are commonly obtained through deeper levels/floors of The Mines and Skull Cavern (recommended). You may get lucky and come across the shard during your journey through The Mines.
- Travel to the Calico Desert using Pam’s bus.
- Walk to the top-right corner of the desert and you should find the Three Pillars.
- Take out the Prismatic Shard and walk between the Three Pillars as shown below.
After obtaining the galaxy sword from the Three Pillars, the galaxy dagger and galaxy hammer will be available to purchase at the Adventurer’s Guild for 35,000g and 75,000g respectively. A chest contains the master slingshot on the level 70 floor of The Mines.
- Galaxy Dagger: 30-40 dmg w/ speed (+1) & weight (+5).
- Galaxy Sword: 60-80 dmg w/ speed (+4).
- Galaxy Hammer: 70-90 dmg w/ speed (+2) & weight (+5).
- Master Slingshot with iridium ore: 50-202 dmg.
If you are unlucky enough not to come across a Prismatic Shard, and iridium ore is too valuable to use as ammo for your master slingshot, you can always purchase the Lava Katana from the Adventurer’s Guild for 25,000g. It’s unlocked after clearing The Mines and deals 55-64 dmg.