What do you like about Animal Crossing?

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
I enjoy the game cause it's relaxing in a way to sit there and listen to the music , it's fun to see all the cute animals and a bit funny to pester the ones to don't really want in your town. I like the island that you can go to and get your self a nice tan. I'm noting really much for fishing and stuff but find the fishing easy to handle and most of the bugs. The game has a lot of things I enjoy but most of all I enjoy playing the game with my hubby.

I love the relaxing atmosphere of the game, as well as the hundreds of things to do in it, especially as of New Leaf, as City Folk was somewhat lacking in the sheer amount of content that the series in known for. I enjoy watching the character reactions, interactions, and expressions that really give the game personality, as well as the home customization that really put the gamer on the map.

One thing I like about Animal Crossing New Leaf is collecting fishing and collecting bettles they're cool one time I went to my friends house when we were still friends and he told me to play ACNL just to try it and I thought it was lame at the time and I said no then one time when he went for his mail he told me to play Animal Crossing meanwhile he was going for the cards so I did and I had saw a tree and saw some bees and I had to run away from the bees before they stung me so I ran super fast and it was fun and I started to like it once I stared playing like people say "Don't judge a book by its cover " and it's true that saying speaks the truth.

Animal crossing is defenitly a game worth considering. In the game you can relax and enjoy talking to your villagers. Head over to the island make money quickly but it gets kinda old! Now with the new amibo funtionality you can scan in an amibo for example wolf link or link it can get you w.link!

Reactions: NintendoGamer1889
I never played the game so if it's a good game, convince me to play it.:)
It’s great, you're able to do whatever you want, I play it when I want to pass time, and it’s just over all really peaceful

The game is great! There aren't any missions, no tasks (accept paying your house off), no dying and having to struggle to beat a level.

Animal Crossing is the game to play to unwind and refresh after stressful games.

It follows real-time and life goes on in the game even if you aren't playing it. You could play it today make friends get an amazing town and not play for a couple of months or a year or two and play it again one day and have weeds everywhere, these strange fly plants, everyone moved out and new faces are everywhere and have your mailbox bursting with letters.

But in all seriousness, Animal Crossing is amazing, the music is not to loud the gameplay is relaxing, catching bugs, catching fish, finding fossils and every Saturday night listening to K.K. Slider sing songs.

I highly recommend the game.

Just remember no resetting I'd hate for Resetti to scream your ears off.
Actually there is missions in the update if you didn't know about it the welcome amiibo

I never played the game so if it's a good game, convince me to play it.:)
Pm anyone who plays it we will tell you everyone we will never run out of things to say about it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I like making your own town in Animal Crossing. You get to travel around various areas to collect material and help others with certain tasks. In return, they give you some material to make items and decorations in your town. I am playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Town now.

The best thing about Animal Crossing is that it's what you wish your life was. Easy and relaxing.

As everyone has said it's a really relaxing game with no real tasks/missions. Just goals you set your self.

This game also has the option to be only for yourself or for you to work with friends or others. Either for selling those perfect fruits, or getting that furniture for your house that you really want.

This is a game full of options, and ample opportunity to interact with other players and be a part of a friendly community.

As mayor, you get to control how the city works through ordinances what gets built and where (mostly).

You get to customize and design clothes, patterns, tunestunes, and even your town flag!

Honestly this game isnt for everyone. But it is a great game, with unique looking characters and hilarious spin offs of real life holidays.

Animal crossing is great because you can work hard and get rewarded for your hard work. You get to choose what you get for the bells you earned from fishing, farming, bug catching, or digging each day. You could make your house bigger, or you could buy stuff to put inside your house, or you could help decorate the town, or you could put the things you were going to sell into a museum! You can also buy new clothes or get a new hairstyle. Animal crossing is great because it takes some time, but you get to decide how you use that time. It’s really a kid friendly look into adulthood.

Reactions: Rosey
Animal Crossing is amazing in a ton of different ways. For one, it’s filled to the brim with adorable animals! (At this point, it should already be a purchase. :p) Secondly, there’s so much to do in the game, like fishing, catching bugs, upgrading your house, going to the island, or just chatting with the neighbors. Thirdly, there’s just so much replay ability in the game. If you don’t like your current town, or want to start fresh, then by all means, do so!

Back