1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

What do you like about Animal Crossing?

Discussion in 'Animal Crossing Villa' started by Truninjajoe, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Major

Major Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    185 coins
    I enjoy the game cause it's relaxing in a way to sit there and listen to the music , it's fun to see all the cute animals and a bit funny to pester the ones to don't really want in your town. I like the island that you can go to and get your self a nice tan. I'm noting really much for fishing and stuff but find the fishing easy to handle and most of the bugs. The game has a lot of things I enjoy but most of all I enjoy playing the game with my hubby.
  2. Wariomovie

Wariomovie Wario Monger Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2,547 coins
    I love the relaxing atmosphere of the game, as well as the hundreds of things to do in it, especially as of New Leaf, as City Folk was somewhat lacking in the sheer amount of content that the series in known for. I enjoy watching the character reactions, interactions, and expressions that really give the game personality, as well as the home customization that really put the gamer on the map.
  3. Leaandro15

Leaandro15 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    One thing I like about Animal Crossing New Leaf is collecting fishing and collecting bettles they're cool one time I went to my friends house when we were still friends and he told me to play ACNL just to try it and I thought it was lame at the time and I said no then one time when he went for his mail he told me to play Animal Crossing meanwhile he was going for the cards so I did and I had saw a tree and saw some bees and I had to run away from the bees before they stung me so I ran super fast and it was fun and I started to like it once I stared playing like people say "Don't judge a book by its cover " and it's true that saying speaks the truth.
  4. TheHeirToTheMonado7

TheHeirToTheMonado7 Heropon Riki here to stay! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    3 coins
    Animal crossing is defenitly a game worth considering. In the game you can relax and enjoy talking to your villagers. Head over to the island make money quickly but it gets kinda old! Now with the new amibo funtionality you can scan in an amibo for example wolf link or link it can get you w.link!
    NintendoGamer1889 likes this.
  5. NintendoGamer1889

NintendoGamer1889 Praise the Mighty Yoshi Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    It’s great, you're able to do whatever you want, I play it when I want to pass time, and it’s just over all really peaceful