Closed ♡ 10 doors ♡ Will you survive? - 3DSPedia's October Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to enter also will we be getting PC for this?
Umm, am I the only one wondering how you have so much PC, when you only have 3 messages and 75 exp... Yah must've won a lot of contests m8

Umm, am I the only one wondering how you have so much PC, when you only have 3 messages and 75 exp... Yah must've won a lot of contests m8
It may just be because she has a huge shop on the NJ, along with tons of stuff all over (eg: older shop, etc.) and then some extra PC from posting!:p

It may just be because she has a huge shop on the NJ, along with tons of stuff all over (eg: older shop, etc.) and then some extra PC from posting!:p
oml:p ur right, her shop is a very original idea. No wonder she has so much.

I was having the same problem. If you don't know(I didn't until this morning) go to the person's profile, and under their profile pic click on 'Start A Conversation'. That's pm'ing here.
I havent posted 50 times yet...

ha lol you guys jelous xD

I bought her a lot of TCG packs

Reactions: 24460
I bought her a lot of TCG packs
don't you mean you bought alot from her aka me

I can not pm

don't you mean you bought alot from her aka me
yes... that exactly what I mean...

What is your point now?

I can not pm
Do you mean you don't know how? Click on Rawwrie's name (just go to the first page and the first post is hers!) then click on start conversation.

yes... that exactly what I mean...

What is your point now?
well the way you worded it it sounds like you bought me packs

I can't start a PM chat yet, so can you please start one for me? I already filled out the forum and I can remember my secret password.

Entrees close today at 11:59~

Get ready :p

Do you mean you don't know how? Click on Rawwrie's name (just go to the first page and the first post is hers!) then click on start conversation.
the "start conversation" button is not there

the "start conversation" button is not there

You have to have at least 50 posts in order to be able to start PMs. rawrrie has stated what do in this situation in the first post.

You have to have at least 50 posts in order to be able to start PMs. rawrrie has stated what do in this situation in the first post.

I wonder how many times somebody has mentioned this, including the original post, yet people still have to ask the same question again?

You know what? I'm going to participate in thing, so count me in! :sneaky:

Entry submitted. :D

lol all the last minute peps

I accidentally filled two forms
What now

Reactions: ZoltonAuburn1956
I accidentally filled two forms
What now
now you die, nah i'm just kidding try to well idk but i'm board xD

Reactions: sashade7
Status
Not open for further replies.