Closed 1001 Spikes Giveaway

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User

Prize:

The prize of this giveaway is Aban Hawkins & the 1001 Spikes code for the Nintendo 3DS. Keep in mind when entering that this is for North American 3DS owners, so sorry to all you Europeans! You can read the review by clicking the image above.

How do I enter?!:

All you have to do to enter is leave why you want the game. Winners will be selected on June 25th, 2014. Good luck!

Reactions: 3dsatackman, Marc, TAG and 2 others
I would like to win this game because I like getting games

Reactions: Kyubey, MegaSuperab, Marc and 3 others
i would like the game because i like the style and also because i would like to see if it is going to be one of my next fav games.

I would like this game because 1. i love how clever that they were on the eshop, 2. I LOVE adventure games, 3. i have like no money after buying a wii u, and i need somemore 3DS games after pokemon and sml2. (wwhd ftw)

I'd appreciate getting the game for use in a Twitter giveaway. I've done them for PN, but never for myself personally. I'd be sure to make following @3dspeida a requirement in addition to my own account. Giveaways on Twitter also produce new followers, even for lousy games - how much better for a popular new release! :)

After reading the review, I must say that this game is hard and I mean hard or what they call "Nintendo Hard" lol These kinds of games make me want to have it more lol I grew up with these Nintendo Hard" games so nostalgia and goosebumps would kick in when I play them lol Actually, nostalgia just got the best of me awhile ago too lol When I checked eShop, I saw in the price drops, Super Mario Bros. and was an automatic buy for me lol Nostalgia? Discounts? or Both? lol

I'm in love in side-scrolling since being a kid, and hardcore game like this is my favorite (I Wanna be the Guy, Super Meat Boy, Megaman series, you mention it). So: it is a yes, I want it. So much XD

I would like to get the game because i love playing 3dsware game or 2d games on my 3ds and i love the concept about the game , i have to say it's not bad at all. Pretty good game to past my time and thanks for the giveaway, good luck everybody

I would like to get this game because I love Nintendo games, also I am really excited about this game, it was announced a long time ago but it was just releashed recently, thus I wish to enjoy this game very much! :D

I would like to get this game for the following reasons:
1. This game is adventurous, and has some action involved in it. I love that stuff, so I really want something I could enjoy.
2. I don't have any 3Ds games besides Pokemon X and 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure. So basically. I have very few games.
3. It is like the game classic "Mario", and I've been a Mario fan a while.
4. In the review, it states the game is hard, so I want a challenge,
5. The game concept is nice, esp. the dagger throwing thing to fight enemies.
6. This game is nostalgic to me because it's like a Game Boy game- the music, the graphics, and the gameplay. I want my memory to be refreshed by this game, and I want to remember the times when I played the Game Boy as a kid.
Okay, so those are the reasons. Thanks for the giveaway, Nanamine. Good luck everyone :D

Last edited:
I want the game because I want a free game. Really.

I want it because I have seen it getting praised up and down, and I love praised games.

I have not bought any games for a long, long time so I would love to win this game. (Pokemon X and LBW are the only ones I have). I love games that test your skill and this game looks like it can give a player a really great challenge. I've heard this game has a very clever design and this game will require a lot of patience and creative thinking, which I love to use. Good luck, everyone :bag:

Last edited:
I would like the game, simply because it looks awesome!:D
I'd love a game from the indie scene. They always manage to have great games, and this seems to be no exception... also, don't have the money right now to buy it :(

I would like this game because I want to give it to adear friend of mines, she's always been there for me, giving me her friendship, support, and money to make me happy, I felt happy with her and I would love to repay her back with this game. :)

I would like this game because I love different types of games, and if it was on my 3ds it could be a fun game to play when I'm on the go. In addition, it seems like a fun game. I love arcade games

I want this game because I like free games!!!.......LOGIC!!!

Reactions: MegaSuperab
This game seems interesting and I would like to play it!

I don't want it,I just want to post here, nice review btw

I want this game because i can rarley ever afford games

Back